G2F Mech Arm Sale ends soon

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

I was out of town getting inspired at the San Diego Comic Con so I missed the launch of the mech arm. I hope some of you have found it handy and I'd love to see any renders you have.

http://www.daz3d.com/m-a-g-2-robotic-arm

Pop.jpg
1538 x 2000 - 1M
Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

Cool product. I was in need of something like it. Of course since the figure is Genesis 1 rather than G2F I needed to parent it rather than try autofit (which worked, but did weird things with the fingers) but it seems to have  done the trick very nicely. Will post a render once i make my way out of the land of As Soon As. 

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,439

How did I miss this?

...On looking back at the ad email, I can see exactly how I missed it. A not-particularly-informative promo image that got completely overshadowed by the underboob in the main product of the ad.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,551

Grabbed it right away. Looks great.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579

Love all of the little details you put into this piece.

And thanks for the heads up on the expiration of the sale.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Used it for character concepts of a cybernetic character in my upcoming fan-film motion-comic project.

It definitely works really well with the G2F Bot Armour set! Was glad to see it's geo-grafted, which means you can jsut fit it to a character and they'll work perfectly with any poses the character is put in.

http://sentinalysis.deviantart.com/art/Fan-Film-Character-Concepts-Cybernetic-548128328

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,439

I just wish it was a bit better at following morphs. Keiko in particular has issues - the mech arm ends up a lot shorter than the natural one.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,730

Are you AntFarm?  Will there be a G2M or a G3 version?

Oops another great item I missed when it was on intro sale.