Shaders3D

I went to the weebly.com website for the "free shaders" for Carrara, and after about a dozen tries with no success, none of the downloads download anything.  Right click and save as the site suggests downloads an empty file, everything else came up as a 404 error.

Does anyone know if this site is no longer valid, or how to get a hold of those shaders or the maker of them?

Thanks,

Dar

Comments

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945

Do you have a more precise link ?

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

Bummer. It seems that everything's broken. Must be down, eh?

Too bad. He put a lot of work into all of that. Hopefully it's just a temporary thing.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    DUDU said:

Do you have a more precise link ?

Hi DUDU here is one http://shaders3d.weebly.com/glass.html

when you try to download it fails sadly

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087

I wasn't sure if I could post the full link, so thank you head wax.  Unfortunately-none work.  I've Googled the maker's name and haven't found a substitute site or forum where their listed with working files either.  Bummer.

I wasn't sure if I could post the full link, so thank you head wax.  Unfortunately-none work.  I've Googled the maker's name and haven't found a substitute site or forum where their listed with working files either.  Bummer.

no problems, I think you can post a link if it's not to a commercial place

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945

Thanks HeadWax, I have all this collection but I don't know if I can share it...

DUDU said:

Thanks HeadWax, I have all this collection but I don't know if I can share it...

they  look great, you are very lucky !