Healthy and less healthy positions and postures

generalgameplayinggeneralgameplaying Posts: 517
edited October 2022 in Product Suggestions

Running out of ideas for pose packs and compilations?

Modern times have arrived just for you (with a little stretch)!

Idea would be to have unhealthier poses, not just of this century, thinking of neck strain, how not to carry stuff, you name it.

- Modern devices.

- Books.

-  Suboptimal base positions: Reaching out to gab something but being too short, or think of a too large gap. Like "too lazy" or impossible to take a more optimal posture.

- Odd or "stretched" positions for various purposes, like looking or reaching over a wall that's slightly too high, or around the corner, crouching, ...

- (Stretching further, you could go towards the "suboptimal posture and failure" side of things, e.g. bumping into something with the head, while trying to XYZ, losing balance while ... etc.)

The healthier side:

- Explicitly to exhibitively healthy sitting/standing/carrying etc. postures. Have neck strain in mind. And perhaps a little bit of that drama education for the next bit of a stretch (demonstrative).

- Recovery. Think of recovery postures after doing anything from the other section.

Just maybe, for inspiration.

Post edited by generalgameplaying on

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,030

While may need to wait for Gen 9 versions, some of what you have listed are provided by Zeddicuss and you might want to look over their store. They have a wide range of poses from sexy to everyday ones, often with props and if you use RiverSoftArt's Bone Minon products you can easily borrow a pose from one generation to another one.

Devon has a wide variety of poses and utilities that might help you also. The poses are excellent.

But having just come back from physical therapy, and after a bad fall eight days ago, I can relate to your request.

• I've done freebie pose sets of backache caused by high heels, shivering, vomiting and limping. All pretty sub optimal. They're over on Renderosity and in my Freebie lists there. (Also in the freebie forum here, but much more difficult to find.) Just remembered the blooper sets I did for a doorway fitness rail. Also somewhat sub-optimal ;) . Regards, Richard.