SF-Design - Easy Feet for Gen 9

Siciliano1969Siciliano1969 Posts: 433
edited October 2022 in Product Suggestions

[SF-Design - Easy Feet for Gen 9 is an] Absolute must have for Gen 9 figures.  

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Siciliano1969 said:

Is that a product on DAZ or Renderosity?  I have not seen it, yet. 

• nakamuram002 said:

Siciliano1969 said:

Is that a product on DAZ or Renderosity?  I have not seen it, yet. 

Here is the DAZ link for Gen 8

https://www.daz3d.com/easy-feet-for-genesis-8-female-s

• SF-Design just released the teeth morph set and a home run!  Hoping soon for the easy-feet for Gen 9.  I can do all of this in Zbrush myself, but those morphs make it much quicker.   Here are some of my morphs with toe lengths I have done in Zbrush plus nail morphs etc.

Big toe 1.JPG
    1321 x 1704 - 137K
    2nd toe 1.JPG
    1356 x 1695 - 132K
  • mlominymlominy Posts: 218
    edited December 2022

Siciliano1969 said:

SF-Design just released the teeth morph set and a home run!  Hoping soon for the easy-feet for Gen 9.  I can do all of this in Zbrush myself, but those morphs make it much quicker.   Here are some of my morphs with toe lengths I have done in Zbrush plus nail morphs et

That is some fantastic work you've done. Did you ever think about selling of making these morphs available?

Post edited by mlominy on
  • mlominy said:

Siciliano1969 said:

SF-Design just released the teeth morph set and a home run!  Hoping soon for the easy-feet for Gen 9.  I can do all of this in Zbrush myself, but those morphs make it much quicker.   Here are some of my morphs with toe lengths I have done in Zbrush plus nail morphs et

That is some fantastic work you've done. Did you ever think about selling of making these morphs available?

Thank you!   I may relase them sometime in the future.  Its the one thing on the figure that just doesn't seem to be done that good.  Gen 9 gives me more polys to work with and I love it!

• mlominymlominy Posts: 218

Siciliano,

Can these feet morph you did could be available for G8 also?