Daz>IC8>UE5

hello all... was wondering if anyone has tried sending a daz character to iclone8 then using their livelink to send the figure to unreal engine... im hoping its an easy simple process because i am far too lazy and NEVER have good success with retargeting in ue5... but if the auto transfer process between both studio to iclone and then iclone to unreal, thatd be great... im just curious if this has been tried before i start experimenting. would rather know if it works or has been attempted with success.

Comments

• I've done it with Iclone 7, but I don't have IC8. It really is very simple.

• thanks =) didnt want to spend countless hours experimenting for it to not even be possible...

• I have done DAZ>iClone7>UE4 for a whole project and very happy with the results. Follow the tutorials of getting a DAZ character into iClone. Although I have successfully used Live Link I must admit I gave up on it as there were no real advantages over just exporting an FBX with animations and importing into UE4, but loads of disadvantges (basically I find the output of Live Link a total dogs dinner in so many ways!).