Tenebroso Lighting 2 [Now in Store] Big Discount for previous owners

Tenebroso-lighting-2 Is a new product that includes fixes for the broken ghost lights issue. Owners of the previous product, Tenebroso Lighting (SKU 49747), will get a very steep discount. Anyone who owns the older product, Tenebroso Lighting (SKU 49747), and purchased Tenebroso-lighting-2 before the deal went into effect you can submit a ticket with customer service to get a partial refund for the extra you would have paid.

I'm very happy with how this new product developed. Other than the ghost lights fix, I was able to make several improvements, and add new presets/utilities. 

Daz3D_Tenebroso2_popup_17.jpg
1300 x 1300 - 901K

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,726

Thank you for doing this. I had wishlisted this and your other product today. I was able to buy both. Very pleased and thankful that I forgot to build my cart this morning.

Again, your generosity is golden.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,767

Awesome! Tenebroso Lighting was great and I was bummed that they weren't working anymore. So happy to have them back, and thank you for your generosity!

• MarshianMarshian Posts: 1,459

So nice to get this feedback. Thank you. 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,211

Much appreciated. yes

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,256

Thank you also!

• KomodoVRKomodoVR Posts: 115

Thank you for the generous discount! I really like this lighting concept and look forward to rendering with the new version. Any future expansion kits will also be an instabuy!

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 245

Thank you so much for the generous discount for previous owners...it is very much appreciated.

I own many of your products & they are extremely useful.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,006

Thanks for pointing this out. It isn't obvious until you put it in the cart. Now I look, I see there is a message, but as its title is 'NEEDS COPY AND TITLE - OWNERS OF 49747' this doesn't immediately jump off the page!