HH Demon for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
edited October 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products

HH Demon for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

HH Demon HD character/creature for Gen 9. Includes poses and two material options.

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,163

Rip and tear until it is done. 

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

As usual your product looks amazing

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    edited October 2022

Not into demon stuff but great work as usual.

Post edited by AnEye4Art on
  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807

Has anyone noticed how Genesis 9 has changed the usual balance of the characters available?

Genesis 3: Pretty White Girl, Pretty White Girl, Buff Dude, Pretty White Girl, More Pretty White Girls ...

Genesis 8: Pretty White Girl, Pretty White Girl, Buff Dude, Pretty White Girl, More Pretty White Girls ...

Genesis 9: Pretty White Girl, Horrific Soul-Devouring Demon, Horrific Soul-Devouring Demon, More Horrific Soul-Devouring Demons ...

Is it just that it's October, or is something else going on?

Under the heading of things that haven't changed, HH's modeling remains amazing, and this particular Horrific Soul-Devouring Demon is outstanding. I saw it over at ArtStation and immediately thought "Oh, I want that!"

• CerragCerrag Posts: 242

I hope its released soon cause that's an Amazing looking demon! 

• Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
    edited October 2022

I was planning on first releasing the succubus then following it up with the demon but I wanted some feminine shapes to be released first so I can support them for the succubus release. After the succubus, as far as creature morphs, I'm planning a big release for a highly detailed Cthulhu. Going to try and get a lot of other artists involved for supporting products for it.

Edit: Also, the demon has been summoned!

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on
  • psfilipepsfilipe Posts: 164

Your work is always great, Herschel.
    I just wish there was a G8 version of this character in particular.
    Those hands and nails are really something.

• Great job, as always! Now I'm really curious to see how the female morph of this looks like, though. It would really test the capabilities of the figure.

• SadeSade Posts: 883
    And soon the texture expansion will release too :))
    pokolforhhdemonforgenesis900maindaz3d.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 4M
  • TimotheusTimotheus Posts: 238

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

I was planning on first releasing the succubus then following it up with the demon but I wanted some feminine shapes to be released first so I can support them for the succubus release. After the succubus, as far as creature morphs, I'm planning a big release for a highly detailed Cthulhu. Going to try and get a lot of other artists involved for supporting products for it.

Cthulhu? I cannot wait to see your take on Cthulhu!

https://www.daz3d.com/pokol-for-hh-demon-for-genesis-9

Finally released :D

have a great day!

Sade

• plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,020
    edited November 2022

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Very interested in seeing what you do with Cthulhu! I've thought about doing renders for some Mythos-based stories I wrote forever ago, but while the currently available models are cool, they wouldn't really fit the visual tone. 

Would you ever be interested in doing partial morphs for demon characters? I love his overall look and will probably pick him up, but a set of creature morphs with arm and leg options like these would add so much versatility to G9. 

Sade said:

https://www.daz3d.com/pokol-for-hh-demon-for-genesis-9

Finally released :D

have a great day!

Sade

These are beautiful, I love the blue one with metallic accents especially. 

Post edited by plasma_ring on

Plasma: thank you! I have good base, with good base is easy :D