Camera View is Stretching and I Can't Reset it!

Hi all,

I'm new to Bryce and I have huge struggles with the camera views, it stretches out in such a weird way and I can't reset it and it creates a chaotic work environment. 

Screenshot of how it looks.

Rendered.

If any of you have the solution, I would be so grateful.

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,122

adrianrenebel - welcome to the Bryce forum. If you add an image to the comment, use the picture symbol on top of the comment page and set horizontal size to 800, the vertical is automatically adjusted. Your two pictures are squeezed horizontal but kept the original vertical and thus your images are stretched vertically.

To you question. Make sure you have Perspective Projection selected in the Render Options (lowest arrow at left) and not 360 Panoramic Projection.
    The second down arrow at left lets you select the camera settings. Check FOV (Field Of View) and Scale - start with 100%.
    By the way, you have the Director Camera selected. Click on the Seat at left under the thumbnail to change to the normal Camera, which I find easier to use.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,830

Horo, did I see in a Brennen video that there is a view reset button somewhere?

NGartplay - if David mentioned such an option in a video, I didn't notice it. But then, I never use the Directors Camera.

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Camera Veiw Drop down Arrow. At the bottom of all the camera types is Reset view. Which resets all cameras to default settings.

S Ray - oh no! I've never noticed this one. Top arrow where we set from top, from left or whatever.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,830

Thank you S Ray!  I hope that Adrian comes back to see the solution.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,756

Yes, reset views can be very helpful; I have used it several times when I messed up my camera settings.