Wings Forever

I was working on a render the other week and discovered I didn't have any wings native to G8M/8.1M. I have Epic Wings, Feathered Wings (for All), Infernal Wings (not feathered), Morningstar Wings, Raw Seraphim, Malaik Wings. I tried attaching (fit to and parent) a few to Abasi HD and they distorted with my custom pose. In the end I posed and tweaked Epic Wings (still my go-to) and floated it behind Abasi so it looked right.

So I'm throwing out a suggestion - a prop that conforms to all people - Generation 4 - Genesis 9 (and beyond) that all wings (now and future) can parent to. Maybe this should be part of the Anatomy Daz supply in the Starter Essentials. So Wings can be cross-generational forever.

In the meantime I'm just picking up Crow's Wings in the hopes the What's Included means there are more colours than the black in the promo's, which was why I probably skipped over it before.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

Sorry, but props don't conform, only figures and the amount of work to even try and make a set of wings conform to every figure is totally insane and the PA would have to charge a lot for that amount of work. if you parent the wings "after" you pose the figure, they should not distort at all. Parenting is the same as having props, so any wings should work in that case. Even if you don't parent them, you should be able to pose your figure and then move the wings into the position you want .

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,300

Oh well it was just an idea - some way to make these wings cross-generational.

The wings were distorting on my posed figure - so I did pose the wings seperately and positioned them behind.