Released... Amisi for G3 [Commercial]

chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,200
edited September 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

A very different kind of girl for Genesis 3! She has a much more realistic custom morph.. and more realistic textures to boot.  She comes with an incredible amount of options that all take advantage of the LIE ( which means all her makeups can be built up and layered or used on other g3 characters)

4 Brow options 

7 Eyeliners

6 Eye Colors

7 Lip Colors

12 Makeup Colors

1 Body Tattoo

Seperate Genitals Map

And then she comes with something super special - Gorgeous Metallic makeup options  ( this is an iray only option)

She has both  Iray and 3dl shaders 

00-Amisi-Daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 696K
01-Amisi-Daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 698K
02-Amisi-Daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 739K
03-Amisi-Daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 868K
05-Amisi-Daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 851K
04-Amisi-Daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 798K
06-Amisi-Daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by chevybabe25 on

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

She looks great.

• chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,200

Thanks!! She was a lot of fun to make :) Im so loving IRAY now. The render engine makes character creation so much fun for me.. finally things look kinda real!

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899

She does look often and is very unique especially at this stage of V7's life cycle.

Thanks! Im striving for unique... so this is good to hear :) G3 has just been so very inspiring! 

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602

She looks wonderful! She'll be mine :)

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413

think she'll do well does have a different look nice to see creators pushing the new figure base limits so early on with unique characters that stand out on their own

• swordkensiaswordkensia Posts: 348

Excellent new Character..

Instant Purchase from me.

Do the LIE makeup options work well in Iray.??

S.K.

• Gorgeous character and what lighting you using in iray render? Thank you.

Excellent new Character..

Instant Purchase from me.

Do the LIE makeup options work well in Iray.??

Yes! I originally decided to make all my makeup options this way to solve a shader dilemma.  Black make ups were looking very red or brown in iray because of the use of translucency - so I used LIE to solve the problem.  This way her skin can still be translucent but her makeup can remain the true color.  LIE is a fantastic option - the only problem with it is it can be kind of slow to load.  So you just need to be patient with it - or plan ahead and have an idea of what you want to use first :)

Gorgeous character and what lighting you using in iray render? Thank you.

Some of the promos were made using OOT's Dramatic Iray lights at various rotations and additional HDRI maps by DimensionTheory.  - http://www.daz3d.com/dramatic-iray-lightshttp://www.daz3d.com/reflection-map-resources-outdoor-pack-one

The second and fourth promo in are an HDRI map only I believe - http://www.daz3d.com/iradiance-studio-hdris-for-iray

The second to last promo was made with a variation of the Painter Lights for Iray. -  http://www.daz3d.com/painter-s-lights

• Thank you :)

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,910

Beautiful character. And I really love what you've done with the metallic make-up options. Those look gorgeous.

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408

lovely !

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012

I appear to be very limited on nails for G3, seems all characters I have thus far don't come with any nail polish options, I've tried an iRay nail colour from LG Jolie on Illicites which has just come out black  (which works for the render I'm working on thankfully) is there any reason nail polish has been overlooked? I can't even find any included with V7? ?

Hmm thats a good question.. I  just scrolled up and noticed I did not post the fact that Amisi does come with nail colors.  She comes with 6 nail colors.. 6 that are for 3DL.. and 6 metallic ones for IRAY.. Ill set up a pic to show her nail options ( with Illicites.. the lack of nails were a complete oversight - as I usually like to include a few)  

These are shader based that are for both render engines.. the only difference is that the Iray ones are metallic and glittery - cause I love shiny, glitter, sparkley things  :)  

In order from top to bottom: Black with a Silver sheen, Deep Ruby, Pewter Gray with a slight Blue sheen, Gold ( my favorite of this set) , and Cobalt - and then she has her default french manicure nails..Hopefully this is of some help.

03-Amisi-Daz3d-wnails.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 885K
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
    KA1 said:

I appear to be very limited on nails for G3, seems all characters I have thus far don't come with any nail polish options, I've tried an iRay nail colour from LG Jolie on Illicites which has just come out black  (which works for the render I'm working on thankfully) is there any reason nail polish has been overlooked? I can't even find any included with V7? ?

I just looked on my content bought so far for G3, which is Victoria 7 Pro, Eva 7 Pro and Cosette HD. Cosette has nail polish, as does  the characters FWSA Adaline HD for Victoria 7  (in V7 Pro) and FWSA Dayna HD for Eva 7 (Eva 7 Pro) so it's only characters not Daz made that have nail polish so far so the makeups and nails from this Amisi will come in handy for many especially since you can use them on other G3 ladies

• Superb great job, I will have to learn to use Iray, the make up is fantastic.

Brava

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301

BEAUTIFUL !!!

• She looks fantastic! I've been holding off on buying any characters for G3F...

Thanks!  Out of all the ppacks Ive done over the years.. shes definitely my favorite!  Sadly she still doesnt have a release date.. hopefully soon :)

• I'll be watching the store for her. :)

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604

It looks as though you have done a really great job with this character. I have been uninspired by the DAZ offerings for G3F and passed on Ev7 and Be7, but Amisi will definitely make it into my content library. Looking forward to seeing her in the store.

And thanks for including a map for that portion of the female anatomy that DAZ work so hard at denying the existence of. smiley

edited August 2015
    acanthis said:

It looks as though you have done a really great job with this character. I have been uninspired by the DAZ offerings for G3F and passed on Ev7 and Be7, but Amisi will definitely make it into my content library. Looking forward to seeing her in the store.

And thanks for including a map for that portion of the female anatomy that DAZ work so hard at denying the existence of. smiley

They'd emasculate them, or whatever the female (efemulate doesn't sound right) version of that is; tbh, at times, I'm surprised the females models have breasts.

Post edited by nicstt on
    nicstt said:
    acanthis said:

They'd emasculate them, or whatever the female (efemulate doesn't sound right) version of that is; tbh, at times, I'm surprised the females models have breasts.

Deleted

Thanks everyone! Amisi should be released at the end of this week :)

/sigh

My wallet will cry like a baby. :)

Thanks everyone! Amisi should be released at the end of this week :)

Well..this is a nice surprise :)  I woke up this morning and found out Amisi has been released!   Now bring on the artwork - I love to see what everyone makes!

Yup, will be buying very soon; wish I knew when the promos end as I may miss due to constraints of card; I ALWAYS pay it off in full so can't afford to spend any more on it. If there was a expirey time it might be worth me waiting till the last minute to get them... Ahh well, everything comes on sale eventually.