G9 older characters

Hi , I'd like to see some older characters for G9 come out like folks in their 50's with wrinkled skin , stretch marks , acne scars and all around bad skin detales as well as morphs to go a long with it all , lets see what G9 is possible of achieving ! :) 

Comments

• I guess they would not have to be all older characters but at least 18+ and yeah skin details are a must have for me I feel it gives a more natural look.

• G9 just came out last month, so I'm sure we'll see these come as more G9 figures are released.
  • This older female was just released for G9.

https://www.daz3d.com/minerva-9-hd

• yup she looks good I have her in my wishlist. :)

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,158

Minerva looks great.

Is there are utility yet to convert G8 morphs to G9? I want Floyd.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,145

Minerva looks great.

Is there are utility yet to convert G8 morphs to G9? I want Floyd.

No, but it can be done with the hidden clones. (It's tedious and may not be too good of a transfer. But there's no need to wait or even "pay," if you want to do it this way.)

You basically turn G9 into a bodysuit for G8M to wear. That way G9 gets the shape (Floyd 8) and retains its G9 poly count, so you can use the bodysuit as an .obj to load that morphed shape with Morph Loader Pro onto G9. I believe the character transfer utilities do something like this too but they do it quickly and accurately/less likelihood of user error.