(Released) Ultrascenery Britain - Botanica Bundle

MartinjfrostMartinjfrost Posts: 325
edited November 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Ultrascenery Britain - Botanica is in store today!

This set of utrascenery bioms and plants reflects the fora found in much of the united kingdom focused on oak and birch woodland and wild fowers. 

Perfect for both realistic and fantasy settings. 

Utiising lower resolution plant species ( many of which can be found in High resolution versions in other plant bundles by me) designed to work seamlessly with ultrascnery here, and lots of different biome combinations to create woodland and wild flower meadows of varing density. 

Get it here

Also if you buy the ultrascernry Britain Bundle there are some cool sales going on in both Howies Daz3d store and My Daz3d Stores today! 

Post edited by Martinjfrost on

Comments

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,376

It's really a seriously beautiful set. Now I'm only waiting for the road add-ons your pictures are hinting at ... laugh

• Yay!! The bundle is in my cart and will be mine as soon as I get paid tomorrow night smiley

• AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718

You really should change the name for the Wild Garlic, Allium ursinum the common name is 'Ramson' in some areas but never anything to do with a kidnapping.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    edited November 2022

AbnerK said:

You really should change the name for the Wild Garlic, Allium ursinum the common name is 'Ramson' in some areas but never anything to do with a kidnapping.

At first I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. Kidnapping???? So I looked at the product page. Oh, I see, the plant is called Ransoms in the product description, instead of Ramsons. Oops. Will they fix it?

Post edited by barbult on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,065
    edited November 2022

Must admit I have never heard 'Wild Garlic' called 'Ramsoms', and we had tons of it near us in Devon. It's a plant that likes wetter areas, and we have terrible trouble getting it to grow in Kent. But Devon, where we had 60" (1500mm) to 80" (2000mm) of rain a year, it grew everywhere like a weed.

We had a Jersey Cow we called 'Willow' who adored Wild Garlic and she'd do almost anything  to get at it. Unfortunately it tainted the milk when she ate it and we had to dump the milk for a couple of days when that happened. On one occasion, because we hated the waste of up to 12 litres a day for a couple of days, we tried 'Ready Garliced Butter' made from her tainted milk. It was revolting and made us heave. Don't ever, ever, ever try it yourself.

Regards,

Richard

Post edited by richardandtracy on