Ukrainian character/clothing for married and unmarried women for g8/8.1

Can we please get Ukrainian female characters and traditional Ukrainian clothing for married and unmarried women for g8/8.1 for Daz? I see a great deficit of any. I see traditional Ukrainian female clothing on rendo but it's for La femme for poser not Daz. What a shame.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

Images as examples of what you are looking for would be helpful and might actually inspire an artist to create these.The only Ukrainian clothing I know about are vyshyvankas

• I have seen one Ukrainian lady who cross stitched her dining table linen so it looked very similar to this:

Saw this sort of thing first in 2016, and thought it was amazing. The linen was all white with red patterns done at 14count (14 stitches per inch) on 28 count linen (28 threads per inch). She then went through & described it and explained she'd made a tablecloth to look like a traditional Uktanian dress. The place mats were all done in the same colours and the same styles. Then she proceeded to cross stitch a table centre runner that was in more colours, but nonetheless was stunning.

Regards,

Richard.

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,068
    edited November 2022

milliethegreat said:

Can we please get Ukrainian female characters and traditional Ukrainian clothing for married and unmarried women for g8/8.1 for Daz?

It sounds like you want a wedding dress?  Not just a top, but a full length dress?

The closest thing in the shop that comes to mind is this:
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-bollywood-bride-for-genesis-8-females

But, obviously, someone has to release a dForce Ukrainian Bride package, and not the mail order type. :).  Just trying to say, if they created an ethnic wedding dress for Bollywood, then they can certainly create one for Ukrainia.

Post edited by Seven193 on
  • FSMCDesigns said:

Images as examples of what you are looking for would be helpful and might actually inspire an artist to create these.The only Ukrainian clothing I know about are vyshyvankas

Who is vyshyvanka?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387
    edited November 2022

milliethegreat said:

FSMCDesigns said:

Who is vyshyvanka?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyshyvanka

Post edited by Leana on
  • Seven193 said:

milliethegreat said:

Can we please get Ukrainian female characters and traditional Ukrainian clothing for married and unmarried women for g8/8.1 for Daz?

It sounds like you want a wedding dress?  Not just a top, but a full length dress?

The closest thing in the shop that comes to mind is this:
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-bollywood-bride-for-genesis-8-females

But, obviously, someone has to release a dForce Ukrainian Bride package, and not the mail order type. :).  Just trying to say, if they created an ethnic wedding dress for Bollywood, then they can certainly create one for Ukrainia.

Not necessarily a wedding dress just traditional  

I saw a married and unmarried Ukrainian dresses on rendo but they're for La femme on poser so I figured I couldn't possibly use them on g8 in Daz even with limitations as they're not poser Vicky 4 but instead poser La femme. So I didn't get them. Otherwise I would have and dealt with the minor limitations on posing etc which I could have adjusted to. They would have worked for my scenes just fine but alas they're for La femme soooo....guess that's out the window. crying

• I just checked they're actually just the headwear. Not the outfit. I don't see the outfit at all despite it being in the picture WITH the headwear. Weird