Calling Linday!

Just hoping that Linday has some dforce hair coming out soon for G9.

Comments

• Just to make this clear: dforce cloth hair. I simply cannot use dforce SBH and get the density high enough on my machine to both look good and also to render. The dforce cloth hair works a treat for me. Regards, Richard.
  • richardandtracy said:

Just to make this clear: dforce cloth hair. I simply cannot use dforce SBH and get the density high enough on my machine to both look good and also to render. The dforce cloth hair works a treat for me. Regards, Richard.

That's why I am calling Linday, dforce SBH tends to explide mid simulation on my machine wink 

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,145
    edited November 2022

My machine hates the cloth hair and will not simulate it. It simulates SBH without a problem though, but it struggles to render it.

I'd like poly hair that can be used without dForce. As in, it would look good without it, but "even better" if simulated.

Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • How strange. I've tended to find cloth hair much less of a problem. The earlier Linday 'Side Layered Messy Hair' takes a lot longer to simulate on my machine than the more recent 'Classic Blowout Hair' (17-20 mins versus 6-8 minutes). I think Linday's found how to effectively use geoshells to speed things up. It does work well.

Regards,

Richard