Reccommendations for Old West Clothes/Weapons Assets?

Hey y'all! I've been using DAZ for about a year now, but this is my first forum post (sorry if I'm in the wrong section).

I've recently found myself needing to do a ton of Western type renders for a virtual RPG I'm running. I've been combing through the DAZ store and Renderosity, but I'd love recommendations for more products!

I'd especially love some more weapons. I have the "Western Guns" pack by Dekogon Studios and it's great! But I'd love some more varied weapons among my renders. I've got a set of whips for G8 male from the Wild West Accessories pack and the SY Whips and Lashes for G8 female. But I'd be down for more and could use some blades too!

What I have right now for Western outfits:

Banker's Outfit
The Chairman
Grit Outfit
Ichabod Outfit
Lighthouse Keeper
Mountain Trapper
Ranch Outfit
Steampunk Classic
Sunset Rider
Traditional Outfit (male and female)
Victorian Gentleman Outfit
Victorian Vampire (male and female)
Western Brawler
Western Poncho
Guerrillero
Victorian Outfit
Advent Outfit
Bounty Hunger
Clementine Outfit
Bang Bang Jackie
Burgundy Creed
Evaline Outfit
Everyday Cowgirl
Fiesta Dress
Fiesta Outfit
Missi Judge Outfit
Protector Outfit
Redgrave Outfit
Rose Hitches
Vernea Fae
Victorian Goth Outfit
Victorine Suit
Vintage Nurse
Dusty Cowgirl
Ktarya Outfit
Chuck Western Outfit
Mid Victorian Outfit (male and female)
Westbound

Stuff that isn't super Western but that I can make work, especially if I use a shader on part of it. I mostly use the Gingham and Stripes Iray Shaders for that.

Overalls Outfit
Romantic Gentleman Outfit
Regency Outfit
Sleuth Detective
The Count
Timeless Carol
Victorian Butler
Lumberjack Outfit
Underbelly Clothing
Aurea Regina
Chill for Genesis 8 Female
Corsair Fashion
Mother Goose Outfit
Octoberfest Dress
Peasant Dress
Regal Dress
Servant Dress
Toad Witch
Winter Splendor
Regal Captain Outfit
Various sets for the Universal Dress (like the Steampunk expansion, or the Victorian maid expansion)

I'm planning to get Desperado HD, Countryside Shaders, CB WIlla Outfit, Casual Vest Outfit, Mariachi Outfit (male and female), Dia de los Muertos Outfit, Casual Flannel Outfit, Victorian Gentleman's Evening Dress, Adventure Hunter Outfit, Steam Jack Outfit, Bilge Salt Outfit, Steampunk Outfit, Bluegrass Clothes, Caballero Outfit, Nostalgia Dress, Farmer Clothes, and Frolic Dress.

I also have Mr. Cogsworth and Rivetina Steampunk for G3, although I mostly stick to G8. I'm thinking about getting some G3 though, just because I think I already have most of the G8 Western stuff!

Anyway, I feel like I've spent the last two months searching for anything that's Western or could pass as such if you squint (or reshade it, I guess). I thought I'd ask here if anyone knows of any other Western clothing/weapons/shaders that I'm missing!

Comments