54th Bryce Contest (Voting Poll)

2»

Comments

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,995

~.  Congratulations  .~

• huberthubert Posts: 410

Congrats to all the winners and those who participated. Thank you Apoc, for your efforts!

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

NGartplay said:

Thank you Apoc.

Did we have any new Bryce users?  There was to be a prize for new Bryce users.

Not that I was aware of. Just the usual suspects, but I will have to double check. Unless you refering to yourself. I would personally like the turn the new user prize into something else if possible. 

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,850

Lol, no, not referring to myself.  I read it in the rules.  It's too bad that more new users didn't pick up on that but I know that when I was first starting I was shy about showing the work that I created.  Thanks for doing all the hard work Apoc.

Maybe a prize for one person who didn't win one of the main prizes for closest to the theme.  Quite often someone makes an image that perfectly fits the challenge but they didn't win first, second, third, etc.  Just a thought.

Or do a blind drawing of the images that didn't win, not including images from people who won already.  I'd even like to see everyone who enters an image get $5 credit.  There's not that many people and it might drum up more participation.  I know, wishful thinking, lol.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,085
    edited December 2022

Congratulations winners.  Oh, hey, what a pleasant surprise to get an honorable mention.  Much appreciated.  Note to inquirers that I cannot claim to be a new Bryce user - although both infrequent and unsophisticated would be accurate.  I have on two or three occasions entered previous Bryce challenges.  For example, I remember trying to get one of my silly custom toon Carrara rigged figures transferred to Bryce for one reason or another, and the timing happened to fit the contemporaneous challenge theme. 

Thanks again, and thank you Apoc for your efforts.

Post edited by Diomede on
  • NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,850

Diomede, your signature is funny :)

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,761

Congrats to winners and participants alike. Thanks to Apoc!

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

wow 26 entries, another great challenge. Congrats to all & Apoc for all the hard work.

• Congratulations to winners AND everyone who participated! It was fun.

• Congratulations to all winners.

@ Apoc : many thanks you for your work.