a way to put v4 morphs onto genesis 3

marymary Posts: 70
edited August 2015 in Product Suggestions

just what the title says as i would just like to have that if is possable, thanks.

Post edited by mary on

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

convert them to G2F then use the tool available (converter) from Daz for genesis 2 to 3.

• When G3M comes, Dimension3D will create a G3 add-on for GenX2, so you will be able to convert morph from V4 to G3F. Just now, like nicstt said, you can use GenX2 to converting from V4 to G2F, then follow the Kattey thread about conversion to get G2F morph for G3F.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited August 2015
    nicstt said:

convert them to G2F then use the tool available (converter) from Daz for genesis 2 to 3.

Simple question. Is it not possible to create only one tool that allows to convert every figure to every figure? Why do I have to buy thousands of converters?

Converter from Figure A to B

Converter from Figure B to C

Converter from Figure C to D

Converter from Figure D to E

while I just want to convert figure A to E?

and than you need also the converters for clothes and textures if you want to use your old content.

One gets more and more busy with converting and fixing things than with creative art and rendering. A totally crazy trend.

Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited August 2015

At least with clothes you can jump all the way from V4 to G3 due to the tool that came out for it.

For morphs, because I do it manually I completely understand why you have to convert from one figure, to another, to another. The tool has no idea the end goal, and it wasn't designed exclusively to transfer morphs from one generation to another. It just happens to be a tool that can also do that.

In theory someone could potentially make a tool that simplfies the task for the user, but with such a niche market I'm not surprised it hasn't happened yet. People with the know-how to do this stuff spend their energy on other things.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on