[Released] Ultimate Pose Converter Bundle for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,376
edited December 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Stop wasting time and hard drive space converting pose presets, just use them!  Bone Minion will do the hard work for you by acting as a bone “catcher” for a pose and then do a just-in-time conversion of the pose to its parent Genesis 9 Figure*.  You can directly use ANY pose (from Victoria 4 and Michael 4 to Genesis 8) with your Genesis 9 Figures.  Simply load the desired Bone Minion (i.e., Genesis 8 Female Bone Minion for Genesis 8 Female Poses) on your target figure (Genesis 9), select the Bone Minion, and start applying poses!

• On-the-fly conversion of poses to your target figure
  • Directly convert from the source generation to the target generation without converting to intermediate generations
  • Works with full poses, partial poses*, hierarchical poses**, and even AniBlocks!
  • Automatically applies full poses when they are loaded*
  • Cross-gender pose conversion
  • Supports pose properties, e.g., Right Hand Grasp poses (using the Create Heavyweight Bone Minion script)
  • Use pose details on the Bone Minion to apply partial poses

Note that converted poses (and especially props if they are hierarchical poses) may not be perfect and may require tweaking. Facial bones (i.e., expressions) except for the eyes are not transferred.

* Any pose that sets the hip of the Bone Minion will be automatically converted on the fly and applied to the target figure. The Apply Changes script can be used to transfer any pose (including partial poses) on the Bone Minion to its target figure.

** Hierarchical poses require the props loaded on both the Bone Minion and the target figure. For Genesis 9, the bone names ARE VERY DIFFERENT and you will need to move the props to the correct bones manually. The prop will be properly rotated for the pose but may need to be manually translated to the correct location.

Tutorial

What's Included and Features

• Bone Minion for Generation 4 Poses for Genesis 9
  • Bone Minion for Genesis Poses for Genesis 9
  • Bone Minion for Genesis 2 Poses for Genesis 9
  • Bone Minion for Genesis 3 Poses for Genesis 9
  • Bone Minion for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Poses for Genesis 9
main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 411K
popup_1.jpg
2976 x 1527 - 892K
popup_2.jpg
2000 x 1575 - 596K
popup_3.jpg
1605 x 1000 - 417K
popup_4.jpg
1799 x 1000 - 441K
popup_5.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 362K
popup_6.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 342K
popup_7.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 344K
popup_8.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 336K
popup_9.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 343K
popup_10.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 360K
popup_11.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 328K
popup_12.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 351K
popup_13.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 339K
popup_14.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 341K
popup_15.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 354K
popup_16.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 338K
popup_17.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 356K
popup_18.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 344K
popup_19.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 339K
popup_20.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 326K
popup_21.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 360K
popup_22.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 352K
popup_23.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 333K
popup_24.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 361K
popup_25.jpg
1480 x 1245 - 347K
popup_26.jpg
1482 x 1245 - 352K
popup_27.jpg
1481 x 1245 - 400K
popup_28.jpg
1481 x 1245 - 390K
popup_29.jpg
1481 x 1245 - 378K
popup_30.jpg
1481 x 1245 - 401K
Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

Comments

• FINALLY laugh.

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

FINALLY laugh.

Agreed! laugh  I am happy to get it into your hands!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,822

Does this allow for batch conversion and saving presets?

• vwrangler said:

No, it does not save presets. The whole point is just to use the pose as is, without saving a preset.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,952

HURRAY!!!!

• carrie58 said:

HURRAY!!!!

You've waited SO patiently. laugh

• RiverSoftArt said:

vwrangler said:

No, it does not save presets. The whole point is just to use the pose as is, without saving a preset.

It is easy enough for the user to save it as a preset.

I'm looking forward to it.

RiverSoftArt said:

carrie58 said:

HURRAY!!!!

Ha!! only with the help of duct tape .!! Don't ask .....

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,031

Since Gen 9 released, I've been checking this board daily for this very post - I can't wait!  Thanks for all your hard work on this.

• Hallelujiah, this is amazing! Posing was a big reason why I've held off on using G9 since it's launch, but it's soooooo nice to know this product is coming out sooner rather than later. 

You're amazing, cannot *wait* for this to drop.

• DoctorJellybean said:

RiverSoftArt said:

vwrangler said:

It is easy enough for the user to save it as a preset.

I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks!  I can't wait until you get it! smiley

• bohemian3 said:

Since Gen 9 released, I've been checking this board daily for this very post - I can't wait!  Thanks for all your hard work on this.

You're very welcome!  

• Panzer Emerald said:

Hallelujiah, this is amazing! Posing was a big reason why I've held off on using G9 since it's launch, but it's soooooo nice to know this product is coming out sooner rather than later. 

You're amazing, cannot *wait* for this to drop.

laugh Thanks!  I think you will like it.

• Really looking forward to this.

the poses so far to the male G9 have been a load of sss disappiontment, (fine if you like you male characters in high heels)

instant buy

• myotherworld said:

Really looking forward to this.

the poses so far to the male G9 have been a load of sss disappiontment, (fine if you like you male characters in high heels)

instant buy

Thanks! smiley  

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

RiverSoftArt said:

carrie58 said:

HURRAY!!!!

Hmmmf

Not patient at all.

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374

When are you going to do a clothing converter? I love Mike 9, but he has jack in the way of contemporary clothes. I do covers, and the man doesn't even have a pair of jeans. 

• nicstt said:

RiverSoftArt said:

carrie58 said:

HURRAY!!!!

Hmmmf

Not patient at all.

LOL. laugh  Well hopefully not too much longer.

• Damsel said:

When are you going to do a clothing converter? I love Mike 9, but he has jack in the way of contemporary clothes. I do covers, and the man doesn't even have a pair of jeans. 

Definitely on my list.

• RiverSoftArt said:

Damsel said:

Definitely on my list.

I would also opt in for a clothes and hair converter. G8 hair is a mess when autofitted, especially if is rigged. dForce hair is no better. Apart from the G9 hair I have not been able to really simulate an autofitted dforce hair, no matter what. 

Is it soup yet ??!!

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Damsel said:

Definitely on my list.

I would also opt in for a clothes and hair converter. G8 hair is a mess when autofitted, especially if is rigged. dForce hair is no better. Apart from the G9 hair I have not been able to really simulate an autofitted dforce hair, no matter what. 

Noted.  It was on my list anyway but noted. smiley

• carrie58 said:

Is it soup yet ??!!

???

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,766
    edited November 2022

I have watched the updates for my Bone Minions show up eagerly and checked the new items every day. This is the best news of the week. I am snatching this up as soon as I see it. Even with a monster outlay yesterday on real world glasses.

Thank you so much.

And I am there for hair conversions and clothing up to G9, especially for the guys. Hair and shoes are the biggest issues. Clothing seems to be okay G8 to G9 so far. But going from G9 to G8 would be great also.

Mary

Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • memcneil70 said:

I have watched the updates for my Bone Minions show up eagerly and checked the new items every day. This is the best news of the week. I am snatching this up as soon as I see it. Even with a monster outlay yesterday on real world glasses.

Thank you so much.

You're welcome!  

And I am there for hair conversions and clothing up to G9, especially for the guys. Hair and shoes are the biggest issues. Clothing seems to be okay G8 to G9 so far. But going from G9 to G8 would be great also.

Mary

Thanks for the input

RiverSoftArt said:

carrie58 said:

Is it soup yet ??!!

???

Tsk Tsk is it ready yet ? you just a youngen ain't ya ....

• ReneWReneW Posts: 123

I can't wait.  The minute I see this in the store, it will be an instant buy.  Thank you for all your hard work!

• carrie58 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

carrie58 said:

Is it soup yet ??!!

???

Tsk Tsk is it ready yet ? you just a youngen ain't ya ....

If only!  But perhaps younger than you? laugh

• ReneW said:

I can't wait.  The minute I see this in the store, it will be an instant buy.  Thank you for all your hard work!

You're welcome!  Thank YOU for your support.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

OH, OK! You are working on this. I just sent you a PM to see if you were going to do it. Terrific. I'm looking forward to it. Also, a transfer of clothing and hair to G9 would be great, as other products.

Also, just a thought, if the G9 poses do turn out to have some worderful poses, would it be possible to do a G9 to the other sets of characters, as G8.1, G8, G3, G2, G, and generation 4 (V4-M4)? Or, would that just be too much work and trouble?