Creature Creator Morphs

I have tried installing the V4 Creature Creator morphs several dozen times, and they never seem to actually install.  They are there in my library but when I try to add them into my V4 figure, absolutely nothing happens, which I'm guessing means I didn't install them properly.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  I want to use the morphs but can't seem to!

Comments

• kageGkageG Posts: 14

Not sure about the V4 morphs but I have the genesis 2 creature creator morphs and that provides a bunch of shape sliders when you load a base genesis 2 figure and select it. They're under the shaping tab.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

They are there in my library but when I try to add them into my V4 figure, absolutely nothing happens,

Note that there are two ways of creating a morph to be added to a Generation 4 figure — either the morph is loaded and automatically applied at 100%, or the morph is simply loaded but left turned off. Look in the Parameters tab (or maybe the Shaping tab) for the dial for the new morph you just loaded.

This method does make sense; what happens if you load several morphs, or all of them, and they all apply immediately at full strength? I've never tried it, but I think it wouldn't be a pretty sight...

• cdemeritcdemerit Posts: 505
    edited August 2015

I have tried installing the V4 Creature Creator morphs several dozen times, and they never seem to actually install.  They are there in my library but when I try to add them into my V4 figure, absolutely nothing happens, which I'm guessing means I didn't install them properly.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  I want to use the morphs but can't seem to!

OK, I had the hardest time getting the Creature Creator Morphs to load in for M4, because they don't work like the G1/G2 morphs, But I did finally get them to work.

First: Did you install them via DIM or Manually? If DIM, They should be where they need to be. If manually, make sure the morphs are in directory:  (Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Victoria 4\Deltas\Creature) and InjDeltas.CreatureV4 is in Directory (Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Victoria 4\Deltas)

Next: When you load V4 (At least for myself, I use Powerloader, not sure if that is a built in or if it came with a bundle....), I get a list of morph items to autoinject. Make sure Creature Creator is checked.

Now: once V4 is loaded, if you select her, and go to the Parameters tab, and look for the >Morphs/Shapes and select CreatureCreator, you should get a bunch of sliders for body shape / limbs. To get the head shape sliders, you need to click on V4's head. ( I think it took me 3 weeks to figure it all out). 

You can also do the same thing in the Shaping tab, it works almost exactly the same

Last: The Creature Creator Addons package (Hooves, Horns, Tail, Paws, etc) are Geo-Graphs, and not morphs, and as such you must find them in your content library. Assuming you bought this too, even if you didn't say so,  If you installed that with DIM, you can find these in the Products: M> M4 Creature Creator (one of a couple places, but the easiest for me to remember where they are.  As for manual install... Well, wherever you put them.

Hope this helps you

Post edited by cdemerit on