Dear Rawart, Monster Suggestions

Greetings!  I have bought MANY of your models over the years.  Unlike most, you have always stayed true to making monsters.  I know that you may never read this, but because I make my living with Daz monster things, there are a lot of creatures my fans would like to see, but have never been made (or if they were, they were not made for G8 models).  I shall list them, and one other thing I was thinking that might even make you more successful (as I want you to be around for years to come!), is that you might either look at "groups" of creatures or go down a list of d20 games/Folklore and just make a Genesis 8 version of anything possible.

Let me start off by saying, at least in my circles, the male monsters for G8M should be monstrous, but the females should always be sexy (in a a generalized sense).  Sometimes folks will make Daz female monsters, but they are definitely not very enticing lol  Anyway, I will attach thing to show off the things I personally need.  To expound on the "groups" of monsters, for example, I need a plethora of "plant monsters".  Essentially, I need all the different ideas one could come up with male plant creatures and nubile plant females.  So, you could make a whole "plant people" type umbrella and then come up with a multitude of plant people species.  Same could go for all kinds of other ideas that I have and need.  Gen 9 is rather new, and I am not really on board with it having spent thousands on G8, so if possible, any and all that you can leave as G8 or work with 8 and 9 or whatever, would greatly make my job easier.  Anyway, here are my suggestions, I'll post them in a line so I cann attach some "inspirational art" for each.  And, even if you make none of these ideas a reality, again, thank you so much.  I could never have been as successful without your porfesional modeling!

Comments

• Plant Creatures

Here are some of the plant people ideas.  There are plenty of others, like a guy with a "pirhana plant" head, or who knows what.  But hopefully, some of these pictures or the mockup girl I made, might give you some ideas.

PlantMonsters.jpg
    4000 x 5873 - 6M
  • Insect People

Now, let me tell you, your Wasp Woman was AWESOME.  I was so elated when I saw her.  However, I need virtually an endless amount of these.  Here are a lot of inspirations, but again, I'd definitely prefer the males be the more alien/bug ones, and the females be more of the sexy, beautiful ones.  I definitely need a FLY woman and a ROACH woman, but again, squicky, but sexy.  Hard to put into words, but if you look at my DeviantArt (Adult Content), and see my Slugs and Bugs game, you'll see what I mean, and why I need these! But again, you can have a whole Rawart "Bug People" umbrella and crank out all kinds of insect people for every type of insect. 

BugMonsters.jpg
    4000 x 5873 - 7M
  • Sea Monsters (More than mere mermaids!)

One of my future projects will involve a massive battle of aquatic creatures at the bottom of the sea.  I have shark men (thank you, would love a sexy G8F shark woman) and tons of mermaids and such, but what about the countless other sealife?  There are some examples here, but I defnitely need Manta Ray people and Crab and Lobster people, if at all possible (if that helps spark the artistic imagination!).  When I think of how much more can be done with ocean animals turned into humanoids, it can really become interesting.

SeaMonsters.jpg
    4000 x 5873 - 3M
  • Snake Monsters

We have some reptile creatures again thanks to you.  But we hardly have any snake women, ESPECIALLY that have legs.  I need several smoth scaled and sexy snake women, and maybe Cobra Men and specifically snake men.  You could do all types of scale colors and patterns, but one of my entire projects will deal specificallyw ith snake people, so the more the merrier!

SnakeMonsters.jpg
    4000 x 4307 - 4M
  • Any and all D20/Folklore Creatures

Finally, anything from d20 games like Dungeons and Dragons to mythology, would be awesome.  Again I know you have done some, but there are so many.  And one thing modelers, I think, often overlook is that you can take something and turn it into a sexy woman version.  Like, one can do a wendigo as you did, but you can always make a sexy female as well.  I know you have made many of these creatures (like your cobra woman back in the day), but as I said, why make only one?  There seems like you could do so much, even if you make one and a lot of morphs to change different features on the model.  Anyway, these are suggestions and ideas to get the artistic juices flowing!  If you never make any of these or hate my ideas, just know how much you have a fan in me, and how because of modelers like you, I was able to quit my lousy retail job and earn a living doing what I love.  YOU personally changed my entire life and made me happy to live life.  Thank you!

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,867
    edited November 2022

Thanx for taking the time to share all this.

Most of these things are in the realm of things I would do for sure. I will drop the pics in my inspiration folder and see what inspiration strikes.

But I will be clear...all new characters will be g9

Post edited by RawArt on
  • RuthvenRuthven Posts: 637

D&D?

We DEFINETELY need Kender folks!

Pleeeease!!!

• RawArt said:

Thanx for taking the time to share all this.

Most of these things are in the realm of things I would do for sure. I will drop the pics in my inspiration folder and see what inspiration strikes.

But I will be clear...all new characters will be g9

It's unfortunate for me, but I understand!  I'll take what I can get lol  And thank you so much!  I look forward to giving you my money!

• some good ideas :)

• I would like to see a Fly character for G8-9 m/f like from the movie or like simpsoms with a fly head , wings , hairs,.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,867

andrushuk1 said:

I would like to see a Fly character for G8-9 m/f like from the movie or like simpsoms with a fly head , wings , hairs,.

heh...that could be fun  (maybe nore goldblum than simpsons)

• RawArt said:

andrushuk1 said:

I would like to see a Fly character for G8-9 m/f like from the movie or like simpsoms with a fly head , wings , hairs,.

Yeah, I'm very interested to see a sexy version, and The Fly from the movie when I was a kid, like you say with Goldblum would be amazing. So many insect monster mutants that could be made in my imagination. Exciting!
  • More Geena Davis than Goldblum for me, but it is a personal preference, I admit. Regards, Richard.
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,877

RawArt said:

andrushuk1 said:

Or partner with @JoeQuick to make a Baxter Stockman.

• Baxter Stockman would be a neat idea as well. smiley

• richardandtracy said:

More Geena Davis than Goldblum for me, but it is a personal preference, I admit. Regards, Richard.

Yes lol for the female, definitely leaning for hot over monstrous.  He could even call her Geena lol