Win 10 or Studio issue ?

So today I started to finish up on a character,so after assigning and setting up the bones and the weights for all the parts,I went to save it as a figure as i always do,so i could finish up modeling some add on wings,but the option to save as a figure isnt there,since this is the first figure i'm creating under windows 10 not really sure if its a win 10 issue or studio issue,has this happen to anyone else?

I saved it anyway and it's in my library now the way it should be, but none of those option's to save it as a figure or prop or categories  are there even after a reboot?

screenshot.jpg
539 x 492 - 112K
Post edited by TheDarkerSideOfArt on

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Try deleting and reuploading the attachment...it's currently broken (I'm assuming it's a screenshot of your save options?).

• thanks

• You don't have to set anything there, but the lack of options strongly suggests that the CMS isn't running or isn't communicating. Is Smart Content working? Or Categories/Products in the Content Library?

• TheDarkerSideOfArtTheDarkerSideOfArt Posts: 84
    edited August 2015

Now that I check no the Smart Content is empty with nothing there ..but the content library is good as always,

I also see nothing in the running services (pertaining to CMS or Daz)

But like you said it still saved correctly and everything works as should (minus the 1 click group/name/rig/weight map/pack up for distro button,cant seem to find it :)   ) But I'm happy,

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

If the CMS isn't running, then yes, it could be a Win10 thing...or security software or...

Where you using Postgre?  What security software?

• What security software are you using - PostgreSQL is known to have issues with ZoneAlarm. If checking Task Manager, PostgreSQL appears in Processes not Services, and only when DS, DIM or the latest Carrara are running.

edited August 2015

None atm..this is a fresh install,which i was actually just testing out 10 home edition so only thing installed  is Studio ,Poser, Maya Entertainment Creation Suite and PS, the things I use daily,the whole thing is gettiing nuked friday and being upgraded to the 10 Pro version edition.

Studio is running at the moment and no PostgreSQL in the Processes either

edited August 2015

Ok i got it..I ran Studio as Admin and it work's now.

screen-2.jpg
    449 x 471 - 108K