Extreme Closeup: Freckles for Genesis 3 Female(s) (commercial)

ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
edited August 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Presenting......Extreme Closeup: Freckles for Genesis 3 Female(s)

A Layered Image Editor Preset to add realistic freckles and beauty spots to any Genesis 3 Female character in your Runtime.

Mix and match all the options available, layer them on top of one another for infinite options.

This Product uses the Genesis 3 Base Female UV Maps.

Get it whilst it's still on intro sale! http://www.daz3d.com/extreme-closeup-freckles-for-genesis-3-female-s  

Enjoy!

Anna

xxxx

Promo01a.jpg
700 x 910 - 457K
Promo01abcd.jpg
700 x 910 - 609K
Promo01abcde.jpg
700 x 910 - 595K
Promo03.jpg
700 x 910 - 510K
Promo07.jpg
700 x 910 - 462K
Promo13.jpg
910 x 700 - 217K
Promo05a.jpg
700 x 910 - 406K
Post edited by ForbiddenWhispers on

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited August 2015

Never having used the G2F product, how does one get it to work?

Considering it, in fact if its straightforward enough then it's a definite.

Have also considered the: Merchant Base Skin Essentials for Genesis 3 Female(s); a simple tutorial for folks such as myself might swing it.

EDIT

If it's the same for all these different add-ons, then perhaps a note to that affect might help those of us with limited experience, or (as in my) case none at all. Coupled with a link to an explanation.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • Hi, the 10% is not applied. I own Freckles G2F and only get the 45% Off for Purchasing 3+ items but not the extra 10%. Coup you please Check.

Thanks!

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Hi, the 10% is not applied. I own Freckles G2F and only get the 45% Off for Purchasing 3+ items but not the extra 10%. Coup you please Check.

Thanks!

Same here

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,892

While I'm not moving to G3, this encouraged me to plonk G2 Extreme Closeup: Freckles onto my wishlist. ;)

•  

carrie58 said:

Hi, the 10% is not applied. I own Freckles G2F and only get the 45% Off for Purchasing 3+ items but not the extra 10%. Coup you please Check.

Thanks!

Same here

Same here as well.

• SuperdogSuperdog Posts: 765

Also not getting extra 10% off in cart. I own the GF2 version. Will wait for this to be fixed.

• nicstt said:

Never having used the G2F product, how does one get it to work?

Considering it, in fact if its straightforward enough then it's a definite.

Have also considered the: Merchant Base Skin Essentials for Genesis 3 Female(s); a simple tutorial for folks such as myself might swing it.

EDIT

If it's the same for all these different add-ons, then perhaps a note to that affect might help those of us with limited experience, or (as in my) case none at all. Coupled with a link to an explanation.

The LIE presets work by just clicking the options you want within the product library. You do this after applying the dkin of your choice.

A tutorial would be a big undertaking as I'd have to explain texturing in photoshop. As well as projection painting and  fixing seams. Then how to pack the project up. I think there maybe tutorials on renderosity about making characters for DS and Poser.

• Superdog said:

Also not getting extra 10% off in cart. I own the GF2 version. Will wait for this to be fixed.

Will give marketing an email and see what the problem is.  Sorry for the issue 

• Confirmed on the missing extra discount, I will report it.

• Marketing emailed back. Seems like the extra discount got missed in the store page when I wrote up my notes when I submitted the product. So it's my fault for not being clearer with marketing. I just have to wait and hear back to see what they suggest.