Problem with windows 10

Today I did the download and install of the download manager for DZ Studio 4.8. After the install had been completed, I clicked on the DAZ Studio 4.8 icon to start the program. The program creates a process in the memory and then it closes and the program doesn't start. I tried all the compatibities options and run as the administrator but I couldn't make the program run. Anyone else had this kind of problrm?

Comments

• There's a long thread on Windows 10 here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/60276/windows-10-it-s-heeerrre-and-it-s-free-for-some#latest . Generally it seems to be working with DAZ Studio. What security software are you using, and (if you know) were you using the Valentina or PostgreSQL CMS?

• jag11jag11 Posts: 885

What does your log file tells you?

It should be created at:

%APPDATA%\DAZ 3D\Studio4\log.txt
  • Hi i am still using windows 7 and lookinging forward to upgrading windows 10, i am creating avi footage in daz studio 4.8, and for awhile the videos and frames in 3delight rendered fast when i used mircosoft 1 video to download my given animation video files. but now the processor seems to be going much slower to render movie files in daz, would my evga or msi gaming mother board, or in this case would it go much faster at a regular pace on windows 10 mmmm ? anyone please let me know and thank you anything helps.

• i am also using nvida installer on my cpu.