Calling Sickleyield!

Looks like it's time for Tied Up for Genesis 9.  I need to secure my Damsels in Distress.  All of my Genesis 9 Damsels are escaping. wink

Thanks,

Comments

• But until I can restrain them they are still Damsels running amok.  I need Tied Up toi pout them in distress.  I also need a Bishop Gag to shut them up but I will have to get that at another site. 

• billyben_0077a25354 said:

Looks like it's time for Tied Up for Genesis 9.  I need to secure my Damsels in Distress.  All of my Genesis 9 Damsels are escaping. wink

Thanks,

Have you tried duct tape

• murgatroyd314 said:

billyben_0077a25354 said:

Thanks,

Have you tried duct tape

Yes but they keep escaping.  The tape will work on thier mouth but I still need ropes to bind them,

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,631

I have to talk to Riversoft Art about conversion G8-G9, but the Tied Up! series is an early priority, I promise! I wouldn't forget the second best-selling category in my catalog. ;)

(The first one is a tie between clothes and clothes utilities, unsurprisingly, and water products, which is a bit surprising, but I love doing them, so I do it a lot.)

• Cool, sounds good.  I did pickup SY Ultra Templates for Genesis 9.  I missed the skin utility and have to wait for it to go on sale but plan on getting it too.