removed

WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
edited June 2023 in Product Suggestions

removed

thread was originally on ideas for 3D content I want after seeing some of the wild things generated by AI art

I know 2D artists also getting inspiration from so it wasn't intended as a slight to anyone

however I have since been made aware some of the 3D artists I mentioned are vehemnently anti AI so wouldn't appreciate the suggestions blush

so I deleted all my linked images and 3D suggestions and am ending this thread

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Comments

• HighlandHighland Posts: 161

A few companies are developing 'AI promt to 3D model'. This would be one ideal initial case.

• HighlandHighland Posts: 161

WendyLuvsCatz said:

The Row House is already milking me dry along with a few other fabulous headwear and mask creators

but you never can have too many

Row House has a new one at that other site. I wonder what you think of it?

Elisabetta La Rein Magical Accessories Kit For Genesis 8 and Genesis 8.1

• my tooth is aching so like having to toss Stonemason's Wonderland out of my cart at $14 it will have to wait

I still really don't have enough in the bank for the dentist and going there scares me even if I did

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

my tooth is aching so like having to toss Stonemason's Wonderland out of my cart at $14 it will have to wait

I still really don't have enough in the bank for the dentist and going there scares me even if I did

Seriously? What's dentist cost? What country doesn't have civilisatory basics installed yet?

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

generalgameplaying said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

my tooth is aching so like having to toss Stonemason's Wonderland out of my cart at $14 it will have to wait

Seriously? What's dentist cost? What country doesn't have civilisatory basics installed yet?

I assume that @WendyLuvsCatz is in the United States, where some of the basics of civilization come at a rather high cost.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843

bytescapes said:

generalgameplaying said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I assume that @WendyLuvsCatz is in the United States, where some of the basics of civilization come at a rather high cost.

I think she is not in the US, but in Australia.

• yes Australia, Medicare covers everything but dental

to pull a tooth is about $400 as they insist on a checkup and Xrays too, it used to be only $150 before that was added

I really need 4 pulled though then save up for dentures

• well I did buy Wonderland today but have a new issue

my 3D content drive is showing red again as too full

I already moved all the video tutorials, HDR and EXR panoramas etc off of it to elsewhere when it has happened before

I don't know how to split the library in DIM but it may be my next needed option

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited December 2022

anyway back on topic

I want these portals in 3D

video

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,284

bytescapes said:

generalgameplaying said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Ireland isn't really much better (it's been some years since I lived there, but I don't expect things to have changed). Healthcare is free only when you earn very (very!) little per year, otherwise you have to pay for visits. If you have some insurance... you still pay your bill, and then submit the claim to the insurance (most don't cover vision and dental, you need special ones for those), and the insurance decides how much it'll pay you back.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited March 2023

removed