Knee Knockers for Genesis 9

Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 7,992
edited November 2022 in Freebies

Knee Knockers for Genesis 9. Modelled on the gender neutral figure, includes the projection morphs from the provided clothing templates that come with Genesis 9.

Has a few shading domains - one can dial out the visibility of the legs so that one has a pair of Shorts!

Includes a few textures, is UVMapped.

Uploaded to Renderosity. If you want smaller image textures, feel free to make them so ;-) Knee Knockers also has base and high mesh resolutions.

Knee Knockers Promo.png
857 x 1000 - 1008K
Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Okay.. knockers on the knees? What's next? A flock of tits sitting on the knees, chirping happily? Boy, the english language is really something weird sometimes... devil

• I don't know the history of the term, great for going cycling with as slacks, in particular the bell-bottom ones, could result in some pretty nasty biking accidents.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Catherine3678ab said:

I don't know the history of the term, great for going cycling with as slacks, in particular the bell-bottom ones, could result in some pretty nasty biking accidents.

Well, from my experience, the word "knockers" is used by englishers for the female protuberances, while the leg-wear is rather called "knickers" when american (from knickerbockers) or when british when talking about female underwear (aka panties). So seeing "leg-knockers" is a bit... irritating. wink

• Feel free to rename them as you please ;-)

The word and the complete term do have a variety of uses, and as slacks come in a variety of styles of course. Knickers generally speaking would be quite a bit shorter, little longer than briefs.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,103

Thank you Catherine :)

Very nice to have clothes that are actually common to see in the real world.

...also

Nope, Not knickers either.

Here in the USA these are called "capri" pants when made of denim or "biker shorts" when lycra/spandex.

I'm sure girls will give different styles of clothes their own pet names. Like 'boob tube' for tube top for example.

I can work with knee knockers, though I mostly know this term from golf. A difficult short putt is commonly called a 'knee knocker'.

• You're welcome :-)

• It's also a term for the lower raised portion of a water tight door on a Navy ship. Called so because of the shin damage they can cause, usually to drunken saliors trying to step over them.

• BronzeDragon said:

It's also a term for the lower raised portion of a water tight door on a Navy ship. Called so because of the shin damage they can cause, usually to drunken saliors trying to step over them.

I looked at some photos of this, and yeah, can see how that section can be a hazard. I'd paint the rims all a bright red so I wouldn't trip over them sober either. [vision impaired]