Problem with Clothing Cleavage Modifier Product

Hey there folks, hope you can help me with this...

Product shown here:

http://www.daz3d.com/clothing-cleavage-modifier

Talks about how it goes under the clothing, and then is used to correct the problem with shrink wrap when using most clothes. No big deal. Bought the item, downloaded it via the Install Manager, but then it is nowhere to be found in my DAZ. Tried a search. Nothing. Looked throughout my Products List in my Content Library. Still not listed. Starting to get a bit worried here. Closed DAZ, reopened Install Manager, and found that it says it had been installed. Went ahead and uninstalled it and reinstalled it just for good measure. Opened up DAZ again and looked around for it again. Still nothing. Okay, starting to get a bit upset now.

Went ahead and manually downloaded the file so I could see where it is supposedly being downloaded to in my files. Checked where it's supposed to be at. It has indeed been put there, but it isn't showing up inside DAZ. Now, here is the thing. All it shows in the manually downloaded files are a bunch of morphs. As far as I can tell, there is no .OBJ file in the bunch. If that is the case, then what exactly is supposed to be going under the clothing to allow for the shrink wrap cleavage problem to be resolved? Is there something missing from the files?

I appreciate any help that I can get in this matter as I'm about to pull my hair out right now right now.

Thank you,

Lady-Quantum

lady-quantum.deviantart.com

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2015

I think the idea is to dial up morphs into the Genesis shape which the clothes will then follow. So there's nothing in Content Library to see - you need to select the Genesis figure then go to the "Parameters" Tab, expand "Actor" and you should see sliders to apply the various morphs to the figure. I'm attaching a snip from the ReadMe which says where in the Parameters - Actor list they should appear.

Capture.JPG
    797 x 351 - 67K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    Kaimetsuo said:
    Bought the item, downloaded it via the Install Manager, but then it is nowhere to be found in my DAZ. Tried a search. Nothing. Looked throughout my Products List in my Content Library. Still not listed.

Yes, that's right, it isn't there. This isn't an object you load into your scene, it's a set of morphs you've already installed into Genesis. That's what "no user-facing files" in the Notes part of the store page means. That phrase "use under clothing" seems to be confusing quite a few people, you aren't the first to ask this question.

• Ah, well, that isn't at all what I need. :( *sigh* I don't suppose either of you know where I might be able to find one that would work for V4? I thought that this one might work since Genesis and V4 are compatible, and this had V4 morphs in it, but apparently it just goes inside the Genesis model itself, and not in the clothing, which isn't what I wanted.

~LQ