The Mixables

Hello, i came back with Mixable Wardrobe idea. Comments Suggessions are welcome :)

Already Released:

Malna

Kokeny

Comments

• vagansvagans Posts: 422

How are these "mixable" compared to other clothing products? All clothing products are inherently mixable by loading a particular part of an outfit. All parts of an outfit that have different textures are also inherently mixable by applying the appropriate texture to a particular item rather than changing a whole outfit via H.Materials. The Malna in particular specifies it's mixable with other upcoming products, does that mean some kind of morphs are available to fit with certain items from other products that would otherwise not fit well?

• SadeSade Posts: 883

Vagans: at g8, i am starting to make my outfits for "fit" to each together in style, and  in textures, too. Of course these are mixable with other outfits as well.

And yes, example for Kokeny Dress have a morph for my Upcoming Egres Outfit (but it will work other type skirt or pants as well). It means i would like build a proper wardrobe for mix and matchable pieces. Im allways to try a consistens style in texturing, and i wanted to "sign" somehow the belonging part with this title, for separating them from my outher outfits.

I hope i explained understandable, sorry about my painful english grammar :)

Sade

:

• DaneelDaneel Posts: 11

Dear Sade,

I love your collection! I would like to see more sporty outfits (sorts, tops, maybe sneakers and socks too). I am already excited about Egres what you mentioned. <3

Sporty noted! Egres a bit vintage (also experimenting in few things). Szeder also not sporty, but Korte will :) Ps small preview of Egres, semi finish style (character is Pixie, with a bit voluptous body).
    ee.png
    1600 x 2080 - 4M

Very pretty! :) Malna, Kokeny, Egres, Szeder, Korte, they are all Hungarian words... are you Hungarian? I am. :-) And I will definitely purchase your products, they are all top-notch.

I am too :3 Just moved in Spain few months ago. Im terrible in names, have few another hungarian PA, who likes me bite for them :))

Thank you, im still learning (i will never stop im afraid, but i find new and new things in Zbrush, and in Daz with every outfit :))

Wow, that's great! :-) I wish huge success to your "mixable collection". I think it's a nice idea and can't wait to see the results. :-)

https://3dshards.com/product/mixable-pitchi-for-genesis-9/ free mixable, just i thought  i drop here too.

more come into my daz store :D

• jd641jd641 Posts: 429

Sade, I just bought the Petike dForce Outfit for Genesis 9, the shirt is great but the pants don't seem to have any adjustment morphs? Is that right? The front part of the legs are showing right through the pants and I can't find a way to fix it. :(

jd641 said:

Sade, I just bought the Petike dForce Outfit for Genesis 9, the shirt is great but the pants don't seem to have any adjustment morphs? Is that right? The front part of the legs are showing right through the pants and I can't find a way to fix it. :(

Its dforced. dforce should handle, but if not, drop me a private, or pick me on discord. Sade#4628

New Mixable had been released!

Xtreme3d team made some awesome art, thought i share.

However, dont forget, its mix and match with my another mixables (as product page example i made)

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-mixable-csipke-for-genesis-9

• franky85franky85 Posts: 112
    edited May 2023

Hi Sade!

I just got the Csipke set but the shirt does not play well with the skirt from your Malna set. I tried changing the limits for the "No Skirt" option to go in the negative values but it did not help. The Malna skirt does not have adjustment morphs to adjust the fitting with it either.

It looks cool with the underbra from the Malna set :

But it does not cooperate too well with that one either :

I could kind of fix that one poking in the back by bringing the body_bs_ExpandAll to close to 200% on the shirt, which can bring other issues :)

Post edited by franky85 on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,882
    edited May 2023

I have some problem with https://www.daz3d.com/mixable-hoodies-for-genesis-9

The Mixable Oversized Hoodie explode with certain simulation settings.

With Gravity: 1.97, Air Resistance: 0.043 and Start Bones From Memorized Pose: On it is ok.

But when I have changed settings to:

Gravity: 1.99, Air Resistance: 0.002, Start Bones From Memorized Pose: On and Stabilization Time: 1.7

it has exploded despite using simulation preset that comes with the Mixables.

Any tips about how to prevent the explosion in dForce simulation?

FeistyFeatherBun10sc06pic06.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 212K
    FeistyFeatherBun10sc08pic01.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 311K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • jd641jd641 Posts: 429

Sade said:

jd641 said:

Its dforced. dforce should handle, but if not, drop me a private, or pick me on discord. Sade#4628

The pants are not dforce but it's easy enough to apply a dforce modifier to it. But I solved  the issue, the pants smoothing setting is at 2 and I simply moved it to 4 and the poke through went away.