I'd love: A better Measure Metrics for Genesis 9, and a Down Syndrome character morph (like Bonnie).

edited December 2022 in Product Suggestions

Hey! I make clothes for people with physical disabilities and atypical body morphology. I use software like CLO3D and Browzwear. Neither of those does a good job of creating avatars for people with atypical body morphology. I've been using DAZ3D with Measure Metrics to make a client's base avatar, sometimes a tweak or two in Blender, before bringing it back into CLO3D to make the clothes. Working this way and creating a great first pattern, or even being able to go straight into production, by using a good avatar really helps us keep our costs down. It would be great to see DAZ3D build real world size sliders into Genesis 9 to help create better, true to life avatars. It's really empowering when clients see avatars that represent themseleves and their bodies. A Down Syndrome character morph built directly into Genesis 9 would be great too. As would the ability to assign amputations. You can learn about our brand and mission at [Link removed]  Have a great day, Matthew

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• I removed your link as it was triggering security warnings - and was a bit offsite commercial.

Measure Metrics does work with real world dimensions so I am not quite sure what you are looking fro by way of improvement.

• I would like it if it provided an over all volume that a character or object takes up