Dragon Folk

The old Millennium Dragon Folk was a cool but always very limited product. I would really love to see Dragon Folk updated for G9 with the ability to convert or adopt Dragon 3 mats for skins. (A transitional dragon/human perhaps) I realize that I am asking for something that doesn't exist, yet, but if I plant the seed now, perhaps it can grow into a full-range product someday.

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,957

I hope to made another reptilian humanoid at some point.

But... I mean, while... POSSIBLE, it's extremely unlikely that somebody would make a G9 figure that can somehow use dragon 3 mats. It would just be massively easier to make new textures that are similar in style, but for G9.

Another issue with dragon folk or anything like it is that people often have very specific ideas on what they want (I want an Argonian! I want D&D Dragonborn! etc) that the chance of an artist making exactly what someone wants is... low.

But hey, maybe you'll like it, whenever I manage. ;)

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,158

There is Drago too who looks like a dragon folk. It's hard to put clothes on him though. Aside from the wings and tail, the body is just too jagged.

What I'd love to see is a cartoonishly cute baby dragon. laugh

• Oso3D said:

I hope to made another reptilian humanoid at some point.

But... I mean, while... POSSIBLE, it's extremely unlikely that somebody would make a G9 figure that can somehow use dragon 3 mats. It would just be massively easier to make new textures that are similar in style, but for G9.

Another issue with dragon folk or anything like it is that people often have very specific ideas on what they want (I want an Argonian! I want D&D Dragonborn! etc) that the chance of an artist making exactly what someone wants is... low.

But hey, maybe you'll like it, whenever I manage. ;)

They really don't have to use the same mats, but I would need them to look similar enough to appear as the same figure transitionally shifting from dragon form to human form. In particular, I have dragons in my story that use the Eastern Dragon base, and for the story's sake as they morph too human or humanoid shapes they need to be identifiable as the same character in transition. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to use it. 

• I actually would love a reptilian/dragon person that could work for a DnD Dragonborn. I have Drago, but the wings are hard to deal with.