Leg Chains 1-3, What shoes are in the promo pics

Sshodan has 3 products called Leg Chains I, 2  & 3. Does anyone know what shoes are used in the promo pics for all 3 products? Its a platform sandal with a clear sole. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,765

As it seems the PA has been pretty good about listing the used assets and none are those shoes then my guess is it's either a product that is available on a different store or a custom creation used to show off those products.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

SofaCitizen said:

As it seems the PA has been pretty good about listing the used assets and none are those shoes then my guess is it's either a product that is available on a different store or a custom creation used to show off those products.

Agreed. Plus you can take any heels and apply a glass or plastic shader to them to get this look.

• FSMCDesigns said:

SofaCitizen said:

Agreed. Plus you can take any heels and apply a glass or plastic shader to them to get this look.

That's most likely what I'll end up doing. Just thought I might get lucky and find a item good to go as-is.

Thanks for the responses.

Sparky