Female Blouse/Shirt with Variable Button-Up

caraTRON.7263caraTRON.7263 Posts: 37
edited December 2022 in Product Suggestions

Is there a buttoned blouse/shirt for a female model (preferably G8F, but not crucially since AutoFit exists) where you can control how many buttons are done up, taking it from fully or almost fully closed to very open?  It doesn't necessarily need to be made completely open (though that would be nice), but I'd like it to go down to at least below the chest. (EDIT - I'm more interested in a morph where the shirt is unbuttoned to show the bra but still has one or more of the bottom-most buttons closed, than one where it's completely open.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.)

(EDIT - A product has been suggested with a shirt that can be both closed and opened down to the midriff, which is the main thing I need, but I'm still interested in whether there is one that can be opened one button at a time.  The shirt in this product works that way, but which buttons can be moved and the manner in which they are opened doesn't give the result that I want.)

That's the gist, but more details follow.

What I want to do is to create a "sexy secretary" character where the blouse is undone to show a significant portion of the bra and preferably some amount of skin below it, where the same garment can also be worn closed; if not completely closed, then at least closed enough that it looks normal.  It would be much preferred if there were also intermediates between those two states, but not 100% essential.

The only item somewhat like this that I've found so far is this, but the unbuttoning options for that aren't very good for my purposes.  As can be seen in the product images, it only opens enough that you can only really see anything inside if viewed from a sharp side angle, and if the other side is closed so as to not get in the way.  This product has the right idea with multiple buttons being openable; it just can't open them in the right way.  If it opened the same number of buttons as in the center pose of the main image, but more "pulled apart" - so more like the amount exposed by the jacket in the pose on the right - instead of those buttons barely being open, it would be great.

As another example of what I do want, what I'd like is a shirt which opens at least as much as this, and preferably one or two buttons more (so showing about as much as the right-most pose in the third to last product image, where the jacket is closed with no blouse), but can also be closed up.

Hopefully that gets the idea across sufficiently without rambling too much.  Thanks. :)

Post edited by caraTRON.7263 on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

I made this some time ago https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/577751/buttoned-crop-top

The shirt is held closed using a dForce add-on, so one could adjust the dforce add-on to only hold the last 1 or 2 buttons.

• felis said:

I made this some time ago https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/577751/buttoned-crop-top

The shirt is held closed using a dForce add-on, so one could adjust the dforce add-on to only hold the last 1 or 2 buttons.

I may find a use for that, but it's not really what I'm looking for since it doesn't look like an office shirt. 

• caraTRON.7263caraTRON.7263 Posts: 37
    edited December 2022

PerttiA said:

https://www.daz3d.com/flirty-school-uniform-for-genesis-8-female-s

Do you (or anybody else) have this product, and can tell me whether the "L/R Breast Reveal" morphs are binary toggles, or if they are applied with a slider?  If they use a slider, then I I might be able to get it the way I want by applying them partway.

If they're binary, then I might end up using this for some particularly risque poses/frames, but it's not the main thing I'm looking for. I'm looking for a morph in which the shirt is being worn with the top buttons undone, whereas those morphs (applied fully as in the product images) make it look as though it's being actively being pulled off.  Turning on both of them at once would look sort of like what I'm aiming for I think, but I suspect it would look physically unnatural; those morphs (again if applied fully) look like they're supposed to have a hand pulling the shirt, not like the shirt is resting like that naturally.

The fully unbuttoned morphs might be of some use, but I'm less interested in that than in a morph where the shirt is unbuttoned to show the bra but still has one or more of the bottom-most buttons closed.  Sorry if that wasn't clear before; I've updated the original post to clarify that.

Post edited by caraTRON.7263 on
  • SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,765

@caraTRON.7263, those two morphs can be dialled to any value from 0 to 100%.

I attempted to upload a photo of both morphs at 50% but the forum is still refusing to allow uploads. Therefore, I have uploaded this here. Please note that this is the image of the top ONLY - no figure inside - so this is hopefully still allowed.

• SofaCitizen said:

I attempted to upload a photo of both morphs at 50% but the forum is still refusing to allow uploads. Therefore, I have uploaded this here. Please note that this is the image of the top ONLY - no figure inside - so this is hopefully still allowed.

That looks great, thanks! yes

If someone knows of a shirt that can be opened one button at a time, that would be cool, but this satisfies my main requirement.  Thanks again!

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

I have seen a few where one can open buttons one by one, but don't remember where and which products... Maybe some male/boyfriend shirts for G3F/G8F