Send to Zbrush question

NosiferretNosiferret Posts: 330

Ok, this might be a bit strange....

I've got G2M loaded and I want to send him to zbrush so I can work on some facial construction...He loads up but Zbrush keeps making a tool out of the genitals. I had it happen once and realized I had the gens targeted when I selected the command to send to Zbrush. Ok, I fixed that and now I have G2M highlighted in the drop down menu and in the parameters tab but again Zbrush keeps putting the gens in as a tool and it's the only thing it will focus on. HIt make a polymesh and the whole body disappears but the gens stay. If I select the poly frame, it's the only thing that gets highlights, is the gens. 

What am I doing wrong? Is it a bug or should I just save it and import it in and forget about the nice little feature in Studio? 

Edit: I deleted the gens and sent him to Zbrush and he shows up...with his gens but now I can polymesh the whole figure. Geesh. 

Post edited by Nosiferret on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,131
    edited August 2015

Make sure you are working with the right SubTool in ZBrush - SubTools have their own panel. DS will send fitted (and, I think, parented) items across as SubTools. When you use the GoZ button in ZBrush only the current SubTool will be sent back to DS, so thei won't break morphs (in fact it's how you get both the base figure and the clothes across for making clothing morphs).

You may need to clear the cache, or at least restart both DS and ZBrush, to get the clean figure.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on