Ubersurface- control tiling offset?

H! Is there a way to control tiling offset with Ubersurface? The standard DS surface has horizontal & vertical tiles and offset for both. Ubersurface only has Map Tiling U&V.

Also in Ubersurface if the tiling is adjusted from 1x1 the effect is invisible until rendered. Anyone heard a whisper that this might be fixed? 

thank you's!

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    Marshian said:

H! Is there a way to control tiling offset with Ubersurface? The standard DS surface has horizontal & vertical tiles and offset for both. Ubersurface only has Map Tiling U&V.

Also in Ubersurface if the tiling is adjusted from 1x1 the effect is invisible until rendered. Anyone heard a whisper that this might be fixed? 

thank you's!

No. It's not going to be 'fixed'...it's just a permenent problem with some shaders...

I thought there was an offset...but you're right, there doesn't seem to be one.

• MarshianMarshian Posts: 1,459

Thanks for looking into it mjc1016, I figured that was the case. I'm working with a model that I can't control where the UVs are lining up so I'll try and get it corrected on that end instead.