Food Pots Freebie: Ready now.

richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,151
edited December 2022 in Freebies

A few years ago I uploaded a model of a couple of food pots as .obj files. I have finally remembered to convert them to props.

The first pot is a little pot that can be used for baby mush, a small quantity of mushed up solid food of the type given to babies at the point of weaning. There are other uses, like an emergency supply of powdered milk for your tea at work, a watertight sugar or coffee container. You name it, it's possible.

The second pot, and lid, is based on the takeaway food containers we get from our local Chinese takeaway. I keep them all, and despite having a takeaway less than once a month and old ones going brittle, I have over 200 in my workshop holding 'useful stuff'. Padlocks, screws, nuts, washers, drills, taps, lathe tools, carbide inserts.. You name it, if it'll fit, it'll go in in my workshop. Fantastically useful for everything. Even takeaway food. The pots may be stacked, and each lidded food pot contributes 2.5cm to the stack height.

The link to the pots is here: https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/93899/food-pots. I am sorry about not uploading the image and download files here, I'll see if I can once the forum glitch is sorted out.

Regards,

Richard

Post edited by richardandtracy on

Comments

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738

Yeah it's been like that for a few days now, I'm guessing the daz people who can fix it are out for the Christmas break so we may see forum upload problems til after New Years (though I hope not).

In the meantime sharecg.com is working fine, so I've just been posting links to my offerings over there, and linking to promo pics I uploaded over there too, so that's a possible workaround.

• It's a bit annoying, but fortunately Renderosity got the approval process done in double quick time. Feel a bit of a numpty starting the thread and finding the files the thread was about wouldn't upload.

However, all sorted now.

Regards,

Richard.