New Arrivals

I've been buying alot of stuff over the past year and and had to look thru the store over and over again . What would be really amazing is to actually have a way of looking at ONLY new arrivals by a stated time period . When you search now invariably new stuff is in the beginning but most of the stuff on page one or two or three is stuff thats been there for months . I've seen the same stuff over and over trying to sift thru and find the new nuggests its really an amazing waste of time . It would be amazing every week to get a look at ONLY stuff that is absolutely new that week - NOTHING else . I would probably buy more if I could see it but after looking at page after page of stuff and seeing the same things for months showing up on page 2 of supposed new arrivals it gets supa annoying.

thanks

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

You can sort by new arrivals, amonst other options.

• Arcane0Arcane0 Posts: 2

no you ocant - it absolutely doesnt work that was my point 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

You can't sort by a certain date, but there is a new arrivals option

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744

Arcane0 said:

I've been buying alot of stuff over the past year and and had to look thru the store over and over again . What would be really amazing is to actually have a way of looking at ONLY new arrivals by a stated time period . When you search now invariably new stuff is in the beginning but most of the stuff on page one or two or three is stuff thats been there for months . I've seen the same stuff over and over trying to sift thru and find the new nuggests its really an amazing waste of time . It would be amazing every week to get a look at ONLY stuff that is absolutely new that week - NOTHING else . I would probably buy more if I could see it but after looking at page after page of stuff and seeing the same things for months showing up on page 2 of supposed new arrivals it gets supa annoying.

thanks

Choose the ALL option when you sort New Arrivals.  instead of 40 per page for example.

At least that way you will get a continuous page 1,  in theory reducing the shuffling that does happen on subsequent pages 2, 3, 4,