I would like a "Flushed" product for Genesis 9

RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,282
edited January 2023 in Product Suggestions

I would like a "Flushed" product for Genesis 9

The Genesis 8 Flushed product, when I click on it for Genesis 9, it does nothing.

(Flushed adds color to your character's cheeks)

Thanks!

And Happy 2023!

Post edited by RexRed on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189
    edited January 2023

I have no idea which product you are talking about.

And I assume a G8 product won't work on G9 due to changed surfaces.

That said, I would assume using a mask in the overlay channel or as a LIE in the base color should be fairly easy to make.

Edit to add: you might be able to use the textures from the G8 product with some mudifications.

Post edited by felis on
  • RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,282
    edited January 2023

felis said:

I have no idea which product you are talking about.

And I assume a G8 product won't work on G9 due to changed surfaces.

That said, I would assume using a mask in the overlay channel or as a LIE in the base color should be fairly easy to make.

Edit to add: you might be able to use the textures from the G8 product with some mudifications.

Naturally Flushed Genesis 8

https://www.daz3d.com/sy-naturally-flushed-genesis-8

It would be nice if the Genisis 9 Naturally Flushed would include red for the neck (front as well).

Post edited by RexRed on
  • felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Ah Sickleyield.

I think she might update her products if they have been selling in a fair amount.

You can try and send her a PM and ask if she has any such plans. 

• RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,282
    edited January 2023

felis said:

Ah Sickleyield.

I think she might update her products if they have been selling in a fair amount.

You can try and send her a PM and ask if she has any such plans. 

Thanks for the suggestion Felis! yes

Post edited by RexRed on
  • Could always export the file as an OBJ with the collect maps checked on.  Then go modify the face map in the image editor of your choice.  Go back into studio, go to the surfaces tab, click the character/surfaces scroll to the face tab and swap the occurance(s) of that map with your modified map.  I mean idf you need that and don't want to wait.  If you are doing a still image, may be easier to spot an orange-red with a soft , elongated brush onto a new layer, check it to multiply (transfer mode) and slide the opacity to your liking.