All figured out..

MjvolMjvol Posts: 93
edited October 2015 in New Users

Hello Discussion ended. 

Peace.

Post edited by Mjvol on

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,822

You can change the settings for the size and format in the render settings under general. So if you want to scale your render up I suggest you load your scene again and change the render settings , maybe to something to 600 or 800 pixel, with better renders I use 1000 and even higher. I hope that helps. I have to admit I never encountered the problem of a too small render, which lets me think about of you used the correct render or maybe the thumbnail to upload?

• Did you render and save the render, or did you just use File>Save which saves the scene with a 91 pixel thumbnail?

• MjvolMjvol Posts: 93
    Linwelly said:

You can change the settings for the size and format in the render settings under general. So if you want to scale your render up I suggest you load your scene again and change the render settings , maybe to something to 600 or 800 pixel, with better renders I use 1000 and even higher. I hope that helps. I have to admit I never encountered the problem of a too small render, which lets me think about of you used the correct render or maybe the thumbnail to upload?

Yes you are right , I did load it up from the file that I saved in and it is about the size of thumbnail, I just thought it would be proper size , but thank you I will look into that render settings if I can figure that out. But thanks for the comment and taken your time out. Take care

Mjvol

Your welcome, it's a lot to take in the beginning

I think I just figured it out with the help of Linwelly, hopefully this works..

Dragon 3.png
    509 x 466 - 406K
    mjvol said:

I think I just figured it out with the help of Linwelly, hopefully this works.. yep it worked thanks all,  and thank to you  Linwell

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,417

Look how far you've come from being ready to quit a few days ago!

Great that it worked! Its good to give some of the help I received here and still receive to someone else

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,561

FYI, once you render and have a picture (or an animation) you are now OUT of the Realm of Daz Studio. If you want to change it, you have to render a new picture or use Photoshop or the GIMP.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

Congratulations on your first posted render!  You have hurdled the basics and are well on your way to creating wonderful artwork!!  :)

• dHandledHandle Posts: 617

I remember doing that tutorial and being massively impressed!  It's a good one for dramatic impact.

I remember using the same set (without the dragon and warrior) with a female mage from a different angle, and seeing the blank alpha channel info where the doorway to that underground chamber was.  I I remember I experimenting with different backgrounds and imagining the possibilities...

You could put anything outside that dungeon!

Magus.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 326K
    Magus_BG.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 336K
    dHandle said:

I remember doing that tutorial and being massively impressed!  It's a good one for dramatic impact.

I remember using the same set (without the dragon and warrior) with a female mage from a different angle, and seeing the blank alpha channel info where the doorway to that underground chamber was.  I I remember I experimenting with different backgrounds and imagining the possibilities...

You could put anything outside that dungeon!

Hey that looks neat, yea same set I used.. well done

dHandle said:

barbult said:

Look how far you've come from being ready to quit a few days ago!

Yes your right. I am learning , And as time goes on who knows.

Thanks

Mjvol