JigSaw73 - My Gallery

JigSaw73JigSaw73 Posts: 80
edited August 2015 in Art Studio

I just started adding some of my renders to "My Gallery" here on the Daz website. I'm working on an animation and I sometimes do still renders - some for fun, sometimes to see results, sometimes to view experiments/lighing/composition, some as final renders for my desktop background! Anyway, I thought I'd start sharing my results. They inspire my own work, so hopefully you'll enjoy them and be inspired to keep modeling, buiding, experimenting, and rendering!

Check my gallery; I'll keep it updated!

Here is one of my gallery images (click for full 1920 x 1080):

Panzer V - Mech Repair Bay

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• JigSaw73JigSaw73 Posts: 80
    edited August 2015

This isn't in my gallery, but here is a full scene breakdown infographic... I know some people enjoy this kind of information!

Rendered in Daz Studio using 3Delight (I actually finished this scene the day before Iray was released...oh...the irony...).
    Smoke and mist is post work done in Photoshop CC 2015.

Click image for 1280 x 720 image in new window.

PV Composition Breakdown

edited August 2015

Click for full size image (I don't know...dims are funny on this one... not sure why...).

Mech in the Desert

Mech Pilot Wireless Headset

This was fun to do, actually! I enjoyed modeling this one a lot.

Mech Pilot Wireless Headset

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2015

If you click the Source code on one of your images which have been resized for you, you will see we are sizing to 800 pixels   as shown here

resize image.jpg
    448 x 516 - 155K

Ah, thank you! Sorry, didn't mean to create work for you; so I appreciate the tip. Thanks again.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Makes for a nice tidy page as well, having all the images the same size,   You can add multiple images to one post as well.  I did one post with 11 images attached.

edited August 2015

Test render I did today:

PV Destroyed City

Post edited by JigSaw73 on
    edited September 2015

Still image from completed animation sequence:

Click for Larger Image

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Very cool!

• Nice work, please share more!

Here is some pre viz work I did for a Mech combat scene I'm working on now. This is an OpenGL preview I rendered directly from Daz Studio. I added the sounds and "effects" to clear up the action. This gives a better idea of what is actually going on without investing too much time in it. Basically took me a day to do this (about 8 hours).

https://youtu.be/IqmtTSDDNUU

edited November 2017

I've been doing some animation work lately. Finishing up some renders now for a video I'll be posting to my YouTube soon.

Anyway, I did recently upload the video I made that one of the still images above is referenced from. It's on my YouTube channel here:

• Here is a completed animation that I've been working on since June 2017. I just finished it last week.

The Mechs are my original designs modelled in Blender, texutured in Substance Painter, rigged and animated in Daz Studio. The driver's cabin as well. All the other content is from the Daz marketplace.

The image sequences are renderd in Daz Studio using Iray. Then the images are composited in Premiere Pro. The effects are added in After Effects. The sounds are added in Premiere Pro.

Then it was uploaded to YouTube ... and now I'm posting it to share here!

Thanks for looking! 

~angel

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Wow that is super cool!