Graphic Novel in progress...

It's a constant battle between me and Daz Studio 4.8 but eventually art gets done.

Next-Painting72.jpg
3000 x 1443 - 1M

Comments

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971

Interesting. Are you using Daz then drawing over the renders manually?

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

Very, very nice; you've managed to have it looking about as non-3D as I think you can get, it's gorgeous.

-- Walt Sterdan

• dramenondramenon Posts: 52

Thank you, yes, it's still a process that is evolving. There is usually a lot of re-drawing and paitning on the figure. However, sometimes I get lucky and things look good enough for only a few touch ups.

It mostly depends on me "letting it go" eg stop working on a panel. The idea is to tell the story and  dont get too caught up in it all, just keep moving forward learning and drawing.

• AVU4UAVU4U Posts: 67

It looks great. Be nice to know what PS filters Ur using to get that great look U have for Ur images. I'm working on a graphic novel too using Daz. I've completed 170 pages of it. U can see some of those pages here:  

http://avu4u.com/nocturnes.html

If Ur doing everything like I am, for Ur GN; illustration and writing I have respect. I think making a graphic novel is one of the hardest things for one person to do. I've been working on mine for four years and I'm in the home stretch. Just 32 more pages and I'll have it finished.Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing more.

• NoPicasoNoPicaso Posts: 22
    dramenon said:

It's a constant battle between me and Daz Studio 4.8 but eventually art gets done.

That's a nice style.  Makes me want to try for a style of my own.  Cool.