Commission for a simple mask with morph

Hello.
I'm new here and I hope to find someone that can help me.
I'm looking to hire someone that can make/model a simple mask (for head/face) with a morph to pull it up. It would be for G8M/G8.1M

Like in the spiderman movie when he's hanging upside down.

I'd love to hear from someone because I'm quite desperade.

Thanks!

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074

Have you looked at the Daz SUPERSUITS???  or tried making a Geoshell???  Sorry I'm not a modeler.. I can't help... I usually just fiddle with what I have... The supersuit is a great item to have :)  Good luck!

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,230

JoeQuick made a Spiderman suit for M4 that includes a mask you can pull up (shown in the second promo). I've fit it to a G8M and retextured it in an image I can't remotely post on the forums.

• Gordig said:

JoeQuick made a Spiderman suit for M4 that includes a mask you can pull up (shown in the second promo). I've fit it to a G8M and retextured it in an image I can't remotely post on the forums.

Hello Grodig,

Thank you for the suggestion! I already saw that suit and downloaded it. But I have no idea how to convert/fit it to G8M and make the morph work. 

And thank you @Llola Lane

I checked out the suits, too. But they seem to miss the morph I need.

ok.. Good luck kuro_neko... try and post here if you get it all sorted.

Didn't know about the spideysuit... I downloaded it too Gordig... wish me luck fitting it to G8M ;)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,230

kuro_neko said:

Gordig said:

Hello Grodig,

Thank you for the suggestion! I already saw that suit and downloaded it. But I have no idea how to convert/fit it to G8M and make the morph work. 

"Fit" is maybe the wrong word, because it's just a matter of scaling it to be approximately the right size. 

Gordig said:

kuro_neko said:

Gordig said:

Hello Grodig,

"Fit" is maybe the wrong word, because it's just a matter of scaling it to be approximately the right size. 

There must be some trick... I can't get it to 'fit' to G8M... Maybe I need to buy a converter?  

• Llola Lane said:

Gordig said:

kuro_neko said:

Gordig said:

Hello Grodig,

There must be some trick... I can't get it to 'fit' to G8M... Maybe I need to buy a converter?  

I found this product:
    https://www.daz3d.com/sy-victoria-4-and-michael-4-clones-for-genesis-8

I have no clue about the older generations or poster models. But it sounds like it's the right one. 

• The mask is not a wearable! Just use it as a prop:

1. Load G8M in default pose
    2. Load mask
    3. Move and scale it so it covers the head
    4. Parent it to the head bone
    5. The mask itself has several morphs

kuro_neko said:

Llola Lane said:

Gordig said:

kuro_neko said:

Gordig said:

Hello Grodig,

I found this product:
    https://www.daz3d.com/sy-victoria-4-and-michael-4-clones-for-genesis-8

I have no clue about the older generations or poster models. But it sounds like it's the right one. 

wishlisted ;)  thanks.

markusmatern said:

The mask is not a wearable! Just use it as a prop:

1. Load G8M in default pose
    2. Load mask
    3. Move and scale it so it covers the head
    4. Parent it to the head bone
    5. The mask itself has several morphs

Missed this explaination... Thanks.. trying it now :)