Using DAZ3d to create anime.

SasquatchIsCoolSasquatchIsCool Posts: 251
edited January 2023 in Art Studio

I was messing around witth DAZ studio and Ebsynth and realized my dream of creating my own anime series is possible thanks to DAZ.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

Well done. Going for that anime look is something a bunch of us in the Art Studio sub-forum have been striving for.

• vrba79 said:

Well done. Going for that anime look is something a bunch of us in the Art Studio sub-forum have been striving for.

Do you think folks in that forum would like to learrn how to  animate and create anime with DAZ?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,885

lots of people seem to forget art studio exists and never leave the commons

I know that sounds odd but I have seen some actually say so quite proudly surprise

I saw your video earlier as subscribed yes

I have been using EbSynth with ai and DAZ but you certainly get nice clean results

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,770

Blender via Diffeo is a good option for Anime styles

• Show case threads should be in Art Studio anyway, I hadn't noticed this one wasn't.

• I also liked the video and subscribed. Will check out your other clips there too.
  • Barefoot Upto My Soul said:

I also liked the video and subscribed. Will check out your other clips there too.

Awesome!  Thanks

• wolf359 said:

Blender via Diffeo is a good option for Anime styles

I tried doing it that way.  I follow you religously online.   You've upped my game for sure.     Here is one where I ran it through an AI gan.  

powerup26.png
    1632 x 918 - 643K
  • vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

SasquatchIsCool said:

vrba79 said:

Do you think folks in that forum would like to learrn how to  animate and create anime with DAZ?

Yup. Here in the Art Forum, there's a multi page thread that is nothing but people posting their attempts anime-style art.