More Male Content - Incentive

I think DAZ should start an incentive program for content creators to start making more male content. G2M has less than a third of the content that G2F has, and G3F is already catching up to G2M's amount of content.

Comments

• epeachesepeaches Posts: 22
    edited August 2015

sad

I'm still having trouble with getting Daz Studio 4.6, 4.7 and 4.8 to work properly with loading products that I buy for it and so I'm worried about buying more products when I can't get the products I already have to work in the program or to load into the program properly.  Daz should create an easy to install, self installing program.  It should not be difficult to load the program or the products but it is.  The best daz software that I'm still using is the old software, Daz Studio 3.

I feel like Scott 6 is incomplete.  The most complete character is actually Michael the first and the original.  He is complete, he has a morph package that looks like a male bump genital package under his clothing.  Also M3 has a male morph package that looks like he has a genital.  It's a big step back when you look at Scott 6, he doesn't even look like he has a realistic male bump, no man package to make him look like a real man, not even half a bump.  I would like a complete male package that makes the character look like a man without having to buy a lot of add ons.

Come one Daz, build a better software and better models.

Post edited by epeaches on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,914

I still think Kickstarter, or even Patreon, might be a way to go.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    epeaches said:
    I'm still having trouble with getting Daz Studio 4.6, 4.7 and 4.8 to work properly with loading products that I buy for it and so I'm worried about buying more products when I can't get the products I already have to work in the program or to load into the program properly.  Daz should create an easy to install, self installing program.  It should not be difficult to load the program or the products but it is.  The best daz software that I'm still using is the old software, Daz Studio 3.

Have you tried Daz Install Manager?

• tdctdc Posts: 130
    edited August 2015

Sorry, double posted and can't delete.... huh....

Post edited by tdc on
  • tdctdc Posts: 130

I agree whole heartedly! I would even dare to say that the clothing made for the male models are just repurposed female clothing. The female clothing fits nearly perfect it seems but in order to get clothing to look somewhat palatable for male characters you will need a lot of post work. The Urban Survivors and Metro pants are the only ones I feel I didn’t through money away on. They fit closer to actual mens wear than any other. But that’s it. Unless I want my models to be futuristic or knights in shining armor I am out of luck. Genital “bulge” should be replaced with genital sag or crotch sag. 

clothing.jpg
    1094 x 549 - 52K
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Absolutely nothing has changed in HOW Studio maps the path to content libraries since version 3 only WHERE has changed.  Pay attention to where you are installing content to and make sure it is a mapped library in Studio.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,281
    tdcsurfer said:

I agree whole heartedly! I would even dare to say that the clothing made for the male models are just repurposed female clothing. The female clothing fits nearly perfect it seems but in order to get clothing to look somewhat palatable for male characters you will need a lot of post work. The Urban Survivors and Metro pants are the only ones I feel I didn’t through money away on. They fit closer to actual mens wear than any other. But that’s it. Unless I want my models to be futuristic or knights in shining armor I am out of luck. Genital “bulge” should be replaced with genital sag or crotch sag. 

If you're looking for good jeans in the store, check out Stonemason's Streetwear Jeans for Genesis

http://www.daz3d.com/streetwear-jeans-for-genesis

• EveniosEvenios Posts: 119

i guess sexy female models is where its at these days ;-). not that im complaining.