Suggested products...

MonytoMonyto Posts: 19
edited January 2023 in Art Studio

hello, I'm new to this forum... and I would like to open a shop on Daz... that's why I'd like to post some visuals of my work in order to get constructive feedback on my products... like for example these few visuals.

My first question, in which part of the forum should I post my work?

Thank you for your feedback. ;) have a nice day

ACCESSOIRES-V2-WEB.jpg
1920 x 1365 - 1M
Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,430
    edited January 2023

Moved to Art Studio for you which is the area you would want to use to show your work. BTW, those look awesome!

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,540

There aren't many such products in the store, especially ones that look that realistic (stained, dirty and used without falling into blood-stained apocalyptic category)

Those would definitely find their way into my shopping cart

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758
    edited January 2023

But and the Big but is PLEASE ----

Make them separate parts. That radio thing looks fresh, but I would need the microphone to be a separate prop that can be manipulated.

I'm not going to ask for a rigged cable, but an option to hide the cable (even if it's in the surfaces tab) would be awesome. 

And, if you're only going to do a few objects per release, give variations.

New and pristine...

Used and dirty....multiple colors like a grey or black....

The chair broken and also folded up....

-----------

and PLEASE for the love of all things 3D, use an actual Daz figure when you scale these items so that a person can hold these items and sit in the chair, etc....

visually, those look great.

Post edited by Griffin Avid on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,540

Griffin Avid said:

and PLEASE for the love of all things 3D, use an actual Daz figure when you scale these items so that a person can hold these items and sit in the chair, etc....

No... Instead, use the real world scale that DS has. That way it's always the correct scale. 

• I think the primary audience for Daz Studio prefers fantasy items. However, I am among those that want realistic items ... and these would be useful ... I am already eyeing that generator.

• PerttiA said:

Griffin Avid said:

No... Instead, use the real world scale that DS has. That way it's always the correct scale. 

Agreed, yes.

• MonytoMonyto Posts: 19

frank0314 said:

Moved to Art Studio for you which is the area you would want to use to show your work. BTW, those look awesome!

ok great, thank you for the information and your appreciation...;)

edited January 2023

ok I take good note of all these constructive remarks... each object is separated of course, all this little world is part of a scenery that I will post in the right category... thank you very much ;)

Griffin Avid said:

But and the Big but is PLEASE ----

Make them separate parts. That radio thing looks fresh, but I would need the microphone to be a separate prop that can be manipulated.

I'm not going to ask for a rigged cable, but an option to hide the cable (even if it's in the surfaces tab) would be awesome. 

And, if you're only going to do a few objects per release, give variations.

New and pristine...

Used and dirty....multiple colors like a grey or black....

The chair broken and also folded up....

-----------

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

3141592654 said:

I think the primary audience for Daz Studio prefers fantasy items. However, I am among those that want realistic items ... and these would be useful ... I am already eyeing that generator.

ha ha ha thank you very much for your return... I note... you have to see these objects in their decor. ;)

PerttiA said:

Griffin Avid said:

yes of course, these objects are on the scale of a Daz character, I'm using Genesis 9.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,796

Nice work!

Hello, here is the decor of which the accessories are part... a kind of post-apocalyptic radio surveillance tower built with makeshift materials.

So I understood, all on the scale of the Daz characters and the separate accessories, on the other hand, I don't think I have enough accessories to present with this scenery!

Do you have any suggestions for additional accessories?

High-Perched-001-WEB.jpg
    815 x 1280 - 624K
    High-Perched-002-WEB.jpg
    815 x 1280 - 724K
    High-Perched-003-WEB.jpg
    815 x 1280 - 800K
    High-Perched-004-WEB.jpg
    815 x 1280 - 788K
    High-Perched-006-WEB.jpg
    815 x 1280 - 761K

Hello

And here's a test of the props on Genesis... I think I'm on the right scale! All that remains is to pass the complete decor on Daz now... but it's complicated to have the same texture rendering as the original from the start, made in Substance Painter.

High-Perched-007-WEB.jpg
    815 x 1280 - 723K

I started the color variations... so there will be 3 different colors per accessory... here is a rendering on Daz with a character to realize the dimensions of the objects.

Tell me what you think ? wink

DECLINAISON-COLOR-WEB.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,665

They look great! I love your surveillance tower.