Extreme Closeup: Freckles for Genesis 2 Male(s) [commercial]

ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,428
edited August 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Presenting...... Extreme Closeup Freckles for Gen2Male.

A Layered Image Editor Preset to add realistic freckles, moles and beauty spots to any Genesis 2 Male character in your Library.

Mix and match all the options available, layer them on top of one another for infinite options.

This Product uses the Genesis 2 Base Male UV Maps.

http://www.daz3d.com/extreme-closeup-freckles-for-genesis-2-male-s

Enjoy!!! 

I can't wait to see your renders!

Anna

Post edited by ForbiddenWhispers on

Comments

• LintonLinton Posts: 541
    edited August 2015

I am so grateful you have made the male version of this product! When the G2F version went live it hit the cart instantly, with the hope that the G2M one wasn't far behind. As a freckled man myself, seeing G2M freckles for sale makes me happy. Have a few projects awaiting rendering, but will post my freckle work soon. Thanks so much FW!

Post edited by Linton on
  • Linton said:

I am so grateful you have made the male version of this product! When the G2F version went live it hit the cart instantly, with the hope that the G2M one wasn't far behind. As a freckled man myself, seeing G2M freckles for sale makes me happy. Have a few projects awaiting rendering, but will post my freckle work soon. Thanks so much FW!

Thank you. I'm pleased you like the sets. If you have any other suggestions for products, please feel free to pop your ideas down and i'll see what I can come up with.

Can't wait to see peoples' renders!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,825

A question: if you layer the same freckle patterns on top of each other, will that make them darker, or will it have no real effect? Or are there different tones of freckles in the product? I wanted to try to put freckles on slightly darker skin, and wasn't sure if that would work with this.

• vwrangler said:

A question: if you layer the same freckle patterns on top of each other, will that make them darker, or will it have no real effect? Or are there different tones of freckles in the product? I wanted to try to put freckles on slightly darker skin, and wasn't sure if that would work with this.

There's different strengths and colours of freckles for different skintones. You could combine options, but you'd end up with very dark freckles depending on what you combined. 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,899

This and many of the other Extreme products are now on my wishlist. Very good stuff.

• This and many of the other Extreme products are now on my wishlist. Very good stuff.

Glad you like them...... well the PA sale is soon.... ;) 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,899
    edited August 2015

I keep whining about it, but I moved about two months ago and have been trying to get our house sold (which finally happened, but we're still holding our breath for any surprise financial stuff). So my budget went from respectable to ZERO and every sale is giving me hives.

End of September, hopefully, I can get the vacuum turned on and start hoovering up products...

I was very impressed by how easy and useful a tattoo product was, and this (and the other Extreme products) sounds perfect for extending the range and customization of skins. (The Henna and injury ones look particularly interesting)

Post edited by Oso3D on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567

I picked this up but work is insane right now. It will be a while before I can play with it. Nice job though.

• I keep whining about it, but I moved about two months ago and have been trying to get our house sold (which finally happened, but we're still holding our breath for any surprise financial stuff). So my budget went from respectable to ZERO and every sale is giving me hives.

End of September, hopefully, I can get the vacuum turned on and start hoovering up products...

I was very impressed by how easy and useful a tattoo product was, and this (and the other Extreme products) sounds perfect for extending the range and customization of skins. (The Henna and injury ones look particularly interesting)

Moving home is always stressful. When I bought my home last year it was stressful right up until i got the keys. The solicitor told me the seller can pull out as late as the day before... 

The henna set took a long time to make. I'm consideringupdating it to gen3f but i have not decided yet.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,825
    edited August 2015

The directory location for Extreme Closeup is rather ... odd. Everything is in a directory at

/My Daz3D Library/Materials/Genesis 2 Male

There's literally nothing else at all in /My Daz3D Library/Materials/Genesis 2 Male. All of the other material type options for G2M are in

/My Daz3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Male/Materials

Did a directory structure get missed somehow and then reversed as well?

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • vwrangler said:

The directory location for Extreme Closeup is rather ... odd. Everything is in a directory at

/My Daz3D Library/Materials/Genesis 2 Male

There's literally nothing else at all in /My Daz3D Library/Materials/Genesis 2 Male. All of the other material type options for G2M are in

/My Daz3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Male/Materials

Did a directory structure get missed somehow and then reversed as well?

I've let the tester of the product know, and she's going to fix this this morning for us. :)