Apply Pose, Figure Vanishes!

DekeDeke Posts: 1,616

I assume the figure is just returning to some 0,0,0 location when a post is applied. Is there a way to pin the figure to it's present location and then apply a post to it. That way I won't have to go looking for a figure (could be on the other side of a city!) and drag him back to the location.

Comments

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

There may be a better way, but if all else fails you could save the pose minus the translations, and from then on use your saved pose instead of the original one.  I've been meaning to go through all my poses some week and do this.

• DekeDeke Posts: 1,616

Good idea. Thanks.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,122

Press and hold the CTRL button, then click your pose.A menu popup, uncheck the boxs in the center column for "Transition".See if that helps.

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    icecrmn said:

Press and hold the CTRL button, then click your pose.A menu popup, uncheck the boxs in the center column for "Transition".See if that helps.

This!! It's genius and I discovered it by accident after learning to apply iRay sharers without affecting texture maps and thought "I wonder....?" Genius I tell you!!
  • kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914
    icecrmn said:

This works most times, but there are quite a few poses that don't bring up the popup :(

Those ones you will have to do the save new pose method described above.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

The "Control Freak" option only works for DS-format items, not for .pz2

• The pop-up will appear only with native Daz Studio files, not with Poser .pz2 files.