Missing product library items?????

I was going through my orders to try and find out if I actually ordered something when I came across two items I did order but are not in my product library.  Any one know why I am missing items from my products library?  The download buttons are still there in the order, but clicking them takes me to my product library and a search in there turns up nothing.

Also I read somewhere about resetting downloads to get the latest one but I can't seem to find how to do that.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I would think, as you have an order number showing them, that the best thing to do would be to contact CS through a support ticket, as long as you are sure it is not an item that you bought, and then returned.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

I am checking the rest of my orders cause I am positive I also got Hiro3 when he was free but does not show up.  How will I know if I returned something, is there another section of my account where I can check that?

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

You might have gotten Hiro3 once upon a time with the free pack of base Generation3 characters at cnet ... and not from Daz.

Returned items don't show in your product library - because they were returned.

If you returned something and used the Zendesk system (since 2010) you can see your old requests here:

https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/requests?filter=solved

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

Thank you and I did send in a ticket, so problem should be resolved soon.