Error Photoshop 3D Bridge For Daz PLZ HELP!

When i install Photoshop 3D Bridge For Daz (daz install manager) say a error:   

Install Manager cannot find a required path. The package for "Photoshop 3D Bridge for DAZ Studio 4.8+ (Win 64-bit)" requires that the installed path for "Photoshop CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 (64-bit)" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again.

Plz help me i dont know how fix this problem! :_(

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

you need to give DIM the installation path of your version of Photoshop  

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,966
    edited August 2015

Click the gear icon at top-right of the Install Manager interface, then go to the Aplications tab, click the + button, enter the details for your version of Photoshop, and click the ... button to select the location. Click Accept all the way back to the main DIM interface and try installing again.

DIM-AddApplication.JPG
    602 x 555 - 72K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Thanks ;) !

Click the gear icon at top-right of the Install Manager interface, then go to the Aplications tab, click the + button, enter the details for your version of Photoshop, and click the ... button to select the location. Click Accept all the way back to the main DIM interface and try installing again.