Composing products and creations for sale???

So i am not sure if this is the right place to ask , but?

I have made Piercings and other jewelry for Gen 3, How do i find instruction on ow to properly save files, file construction and exporting these for presentation to sell?

Have also been working on Gen 3 Body Morphs not included in Daz.

Comments

• JD_MortalJD_Mortal Posts: 758

You have to dig through this string of help-files... http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/publishing/start

There is mention of some items locations, but, you will have to "figure-out" what you actually need, which is not always easy.

Until they actually setup a "Developers area", it is an Easter-egg-hunt and guess-work.

In all events, items, as per instruction, are only for DAZ to sell for you. (As a broker). However, that is not the ONLY option. That is just the ONLY option DAZ stands behind, to ensure product quality and non-damaging setup and installs. (As opposed to free-installers or manual-installs, which could potentially conflict with, or harm other installed "Daz content". By having the same ID's, or same file-names and locations. On your computer, there may not be any conflicts, but on other computers, there may be a folder with that same file-name, for a similar product. When you go through DAZ, they will assist with making your actual items "Unique", per install.)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,836

Sort of also depends where those piercings are if intending to broker at DAZ devil

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I assume you actually mean G3F, not Gen 3.   G3F is actually Gen 7