Identify Character

PixelSploitingPixelSploiting Posts: 886
edited February 2023 in Product Suggestions

Can anyone identify where this promo character comes from?

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-naomi-cheongsam-outfit-for-genesis-9-8-and-81-females

I don't care about the body shape, only the face. It does look like a kitbash something from Rarestone and skins from Elianeck, but I'm not sure...

Edit: nevermind. Found it. It's mostly made of CNB Rainy Koo.

Post edited by PixelSploiting on

Comments

• So, do you know what else he did to this mode to make her like this. I see there are a lot differeces, the face shape, eyes, eyebrows. Did you make a same character. I really like this character he made.

• PixelSploitingPixelSploiting Posts: 886
    edited February 2023

The only bigger change here is lightning, hairstyle and what I think what is beautiful brows 2 used instead of the textured character brows. I might be wrong about the brows, though. They are close in shape and this render has increased saturation and sharpening. Birthmark on the cheek looks like something added too.

Post edited by PixelSploiting on
  • It seems there are more difference, when I turn the character to the side, you see, he did some changes to her nose.

naomicheongsamoutfitforgenesis98and81females01daz3d.jpg
    2538 x 3300 - 876K
    face.PNG
    670 x 568 - 355K
  • There's some HD morph dialed on top of the character too.

• I sent a message to Beautyworks to ask for some guides, they said they may sell them in the future. Seems I have to wait.

• LeïPerlyanLeïPerlyan Posts: 12

Thanks for the info on this character. But I'm also inbterested in the hair used in this promo. Can someone knows what hairs are used here please?

• BigueNiqueBigueNique Posts: 17

LeïPerlyan said:

Thanks for the info on this character. But I'm also inbterested in the hair used in this promo. Can someone knows what hairs are used here please?

I'm pretty sure the hair is https://www.daz3d.com/su-medium-length-hair-for-genesis-8-and-81-females